elements of five

rabeeha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So according to Hahuma, all the five destiny guys have elements of nature, The fireman obviously has the element of fire, I think Jaldev will have the element of water, as according to his name and entry scene as jaldev, scorpion man I think has the element of earth, the forth person were shown standing on a cliff, sky as background so I m guessing, he will having the element of sky, and the unseen face person will have the element of air ( as air also cannot be seen). Doe it mean that DS has bits of all the elements, the way she felt a connection with fireman, and because of the birth at same time. P.S I want fireman to die soon or to elope with Sambavijah, afterall they do have a chemistry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It's actually a pretty interest twist ... she's neither stronger than the other 5 not weaker ...she didn't lose or win ... so it's a battle of equals with each of the 5 ... what's interesting is then the story has to written intelligently on who wins and how ... it can't be some action sequence

Just to also mention I liked the chancterization completely dark sambajika and silamban trying to predict her moves and counter it too
To...to thumbnail
Well question is...will jaldev ended up marrying with davesena?i think this will happen ...secondly...jaldev is water ...nd this enemy is fire ...may be jaldev will save her from that enemy...
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: To...to

Well question is...will jaldev ended up marrying with davesena?i think this will happen ...secondly...jaldev is water ...nd this enemy is fire ...may be jaldev will save her from that enemy...

That would be my guess too ... he will come there to kill her but will end up protecting her rather
Dreamful thumbnail
It seems like that to me too, that ultimately he might actually protect her, even though that was not his original plan. Looking forward to the next episode 😊
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

😵 Gosh! That's a wedding attire. I hope this wedding doesn't take place. Oo. Maybe DS will get some kinda clue from nature about Mahisha and kill him then and there (at the mandap).

Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gosh this is so awesome!
Looking forward to this hope it's just a setup ...DS can't marry him.man...apna jaldeva is there too...

Edited by Sonia_prc - 7 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even I think Jaldev will protect her from Mahisha...or as Hahuma said...she will get a signal from the nature and she might realise that this man is one of those 5 and this wedding gets cancelled or she oils him then only...
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like each of the destiny children will have some powers associated with one of the elements. But what about Devsena? Will she have any element associated with her or anything?