Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice edits VasusenaRadheya
It's funny how JD looks so different from VD when they are played by the same actor. RD is awesome.
I am so looking forward to JalSena 1st interaction. They chemistry will be off the charts.
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I'm drowning in the same pool as Jaladev. ☺️
Any thing to be up close and personal with him. πŸ˜‰
He's looking like the proverbial Greek God that goes without saying! But kudos to RDX for portraying him in such a way that they seem like completely different characters. πŸ‘
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Right now, I am thanking the Casting director who have chosen Raneish for the character of Varundev /Jaldev. Rajniesh had nailed it to look awesome both as varundev and Jaldev.
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Yes I hope so too that they dont rush the love story...

no more 200 saal baad kinda stuff... no more avatars of both.. Let them stick to these characters #JalSena

Since they said Janam janam , I won't really put it beyond them to show more reincarnations of Varunsena πŸ˜† , they may finally unite only in the modern era san 2017 ! πŸ˜†
Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My my my hotness personified. Both KN and RD have justified their death and I am looking forwards to the retribution of their rebirth along with the other destiny children. After a longtime I am focused on a tv show. Hats off to the writer and directors vision of aarambh
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Thanks πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 😳 Wonderful Photographs ! ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜ƒ Indeed Great Effort ! ! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

I think Jaldev will be gentle and noble too cause that were the core characteristics of Varundev , so it'll remain unchanged . Varundev was more calm . Jaldev is more happy go lucky as he was born & brought up in a protected , happy environment with both his parents by his side . 😳

Ya their core characteristics should not change with every birth but with the look it seems both JalSena are little bit different from their previous birth. It will give a charm to their personality. And yes family and environment matters.
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Somebody wrote that he looks Kaamdeva
πŸ˜†
They could have kept this name for him πŸ˜›
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

Somebody wrote that he looks Kaamdeva

πŸ˜†
They could have kept this name for him πŸ˜›

In twitter right ? That somebody is me . πŸ˜†
Ha, that name suits him . ☺️
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Since there is nothing as gorgeous, or anything close to this until Saturday...watching repeats...and yeah sneaking into this post.again and again
Edited by ddsoaps - 7 years ago