Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesomelicious..
Ya true,Jaldev is way to different from Varundev in looks and attitude. Varundev was gentle while Jaldev is hotty ☺️
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even Devsena was looking more fresh and beautiful this time 😊
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Majaan

Awesomelicious..

Ya true,Jaldev is way to different from Varundev in looks and attitude. Varundev was gentle while Jaldev is hotty ☺️

I think Jaldev will be gentle and noble too cause that were the core characteristics of Varundev , so it'll remain unchanged . Varundev was more calm . Jaldev is more happy go lucky as he was born & brought up in a protected , happy environment with both his parents by his side . 😳
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton for being so kind hearted and helping fellow women to drool in private.
Your kindness is very very very highly appreciated.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Holy moly!.☺️..you have managed to capture every expression and move of Jaldev in this scene!

Jaldev is like a flowing river to the raging fire in Devsena!

What a combo they make together!

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

Thanks a ton for being so kind hearted and helping fellow women to drool in private.

Your kindness is very very very highly appreciated.

Hehe , pleasure is all mine as drooling is an activity which is more fun when done in groups ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Holy moly!.☺️..you have managed to capture every expression and move of Jaldev in this scene!

Jaldev is like a flowing river to the raging fire in Devsena!

What a combo they make together!

The part in bold - I know right ?? πŸ˜ƒ I'm just so eager to see these two coming face to face ( I think JD will take part in Devsena's Swayambar ) & how they fall in love with each other . I sincerely hope we get to see a slower & more detailed lovestory this time , last time they literally broke my heart killing VarSena too quickly .
Can't wait to see Jaldev wooing & seducing his Devsena & Devsena falling in love with him despite trying her best not too .
ddsoaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

The part in bold - I know right ?? πŸ˜ƒ I'm just so eager to see these two coming face to face ( I think JD will take part in Devsena's Swayambar ) & how they fall in love with each other . I sincerely hope we get to see a slower & more detailed lovestory this time , last time they literally broke my heart killing VarSena too quickly .
Can't wait to see Jaldev wooing & seducing his Devsena & Devsena falling in love with him despite trying her best not too .

Yes I hope so too that they dont rush the love story...

no more 200 saal baad kinda stuff... no more avatars of both.. Let them stick to these characters #JalSena
ddsoaps thumbnail
P.S. With so much evil surrounding her...its Jaldev who will protect her from the rest of the 4 who are out to destroy her.