Rules of Aryans loosen

Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Well, CV's slowly but finely pointed out the change in the principles of Aryans too after 200 years. Jaldev fought in the night with the Dravidian soldiers. Hope to see their flawed angles from different frame of references.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
o. Good catch. I didn't notice that. Ya, they seem to have let go of their principles.
Though VD was a class apart from his clan even 200 years back. During his fight with DS's dad, Aravmudan (in previous birth), he stood by the 'wont fight, sun has set' rule. His fellow Arya wanted VD to kill Aravamudan but VD showed restraint.
To...to thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This rule apply in war...and jaldev is not in war ...he is on a secret mission...so both situations were different .
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

o. Good catch. I didn't notice that. Ya, they seem to have let go of their principles.

Though VD was a class apart from his clan even 200 years back. During his fight with DS's dad, Aravmudan (in previous birth), he stood by the 'wont fight, sun has set' rule. His fellow Arya wanted VD to kill Aravamudan but VD showed restraint.

Thank you. Yes, hope to see both clans with both leads follow all tantra and mantras to achieve their goal.
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: To...to

This rule apply in war...and jaldev is not in war ...he is on a secret mission...so both situations were different .

Not so. In the very first episode even with nimchas (maneaters) Aryans strictly followed rules. They didn't go for war but met them on their way but here jaldev went to the territory of Dravidians knowing clearly that he has to fight with the soldiers. So he anticipated the fight and didn't care about the rules.
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If I remember correctly, their rule was that they don't weild weapons at night. Even when they were crossing the Himalayas, this was what Kayastha said when they were attacked by cannibals.
So yes, even Aryans are changing and slowly adapting to the rules of the land they now live in
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is a good point. And not just this... even the idea of sending Jaldev to secretly go and kill Devsena. Initially, the Aryans waged war openly and they declared their intentions clearly. They wanted it to be a proper battle with proper rules. They never wanted to stealthily finish off anyone. But now that aspect too has changed.
486792 thumbnail
It was obvious that this would happen some day.When the A Clan had to struggle and travel from place to place in search of a better life they held on to their principles and code of conduct because that was literally the only thing which they had.Those principles and code of conduct defined them.Without that code of conduct they were no different from the other barbarians in the first episode.
Now they have a prosperous home,comforts and luxuries.So those principles probably don't matter to them anymore.They eagerly hatch assassination attempts and do not hesitate to fight after sunset and also attack from behind.

Also I would like to state something else.As many ppl have said before Varundev was the only person who truly believed in those principles.The rest of the A Clan were opportunists who were just looking for one chance to break free from those rules.
And the reason why the As are insecure now is because they know that they didn't win Aryavrat on the basis of a fair judgement.They removed the Ds from their home through manipulation.Therefore there is always a fear that life would come full circle one day.This is why they have become desperate to cling on to their land and also take what belongs to the Ds now.
Edited by --BlackSheep-- - 7 years ago
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@BlackSheep - completely off-topic but your dp caught my eye. I am a huge SpOby fan too! Spencer was my fav character in PLL.
Plus pretty excited to see Jon-Dany meet in ep 3 of GOT! Love the sig too!
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

@BlackSheep - completely off-topic but your dp caught my eye. I am a huge SpOby fan too! Spencer was my fav character in PLL.

Plus pretty excited to see Jon-Dany meet in ep 3 of GOT! Love the sig too!

Thanks🤗Same pinch!! I just love Spoby like anything❤️
And Spencer was my fav character in PLL too😃

Yup.Even I am excited to see Jon and Dany meeting at last.