Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Payal as usual such crisp writing

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

Jal Dev's gait has changed. While Varun Dev's demeanour was of a mature man, Jal Dev is boyish in appearance and behaviour. Afterall this time around he is the privileged son of a powerful and doting father.

Yes, he is more youthful now , not bogged down by responsibility of the 1.0.

Why do I feel that the Queen of Kampilya has imprisoned Sambhavija in that mirror and shimban is hand in glove with her. In last episode there was a hint that Sambhavija forcefully married Queen of Kampilya's husband. Mekhla seems to be their daughter. In that ca se, I can only say that Sambhavija got what she deserved.

I also suspect that Mekhla is going to fall in love with Jal Dev and unleash her venom, when inspite of being the beautiful sister, she is rejected.

I have a suspicion this is going to happen

Dev Sena has not changed much because she is born into the same equation.

Regarding Hahumas's obsession and chant of devsena becoming the Queen of entire India, she might, jointly with Jal Dev after marriage. Afterall no one can change or alter destiny.
Word

Also, one should not forget the exact wordings of Hahumas's curse. She said that Aryavrat shall be ruled by a Dravidian queen. She never said Aryavrat would be subjugate to or be destroyed by Dravidians
๐Ÿ‘

gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks. Agree with all that you wrote Love the river analogy

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Awesome take for an awesome episode...

Jaldev seems to have a very boyish charm to him. He is able no doubt, but he seems like a flowing river...calm and cool. Yet to see the warrior side of him which was evident in Varundev.

Devsena is fierce and magestic...

Queen S is the epitome of EVIL...scary. Strangely there does not seem anyone genuine in the Dravid kingdom. So I hope Jaldev's mother has a big role to play in the life of Devsena. The actress playing her is a lovely actress.

gemini54 thumbnail
Ayesha my girl you slay as usual๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Mindblowing take Sabita Di๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘ This is a love which is beyond right and wrong beyond life and death and these two lovers and are destined to be together.Doesn't matter whether it's life or death.Nothing and no one can stand in between these two.Every incident is a catalyst which will propel these two towards each other.

Love Conquers all seems to be apt for them

I am sure that the transition from Varundev to Jaldev was really quick and we will take some time before getting used to it.The key difference between VD and JD is that VD was a person who had seen the harsh realities of life.He had known what struggle was and he had experienced it.JD on the other hand has been brought up in a sheltered environment with loving parents.As compared to VD who was the humble Ulooka's son,JD's father is a powerful senator.VD was a serious guy whereas JD is pretty carefree and mast maula.

Yes, he seems to have a boyish charm in him ..are we in for some fun romance between D and J this time around๐Ÿ˜‰

So I view this as JD's journey to rediscover the VD which lies within him.For the soul is very much the same.The only link between VD and JD is Devsena.Once JD finds Devsena the VD inside him will slowly resurface.
If Varundev was the ocean then Jaldev is a river.Eventually the river has to meet the ocean at a point.
All I can say is take a bow for these words

Queen S was too evil.She is not what she seems to be.There are two possibilities-

1.She is not the real Sambhavija but the Kampilya Queen and Meghla is her daughter.I don't sympathise a bit with Sambhavija.

2.She has turned totally dark and immersed in her obsession for power.

I like this mystery

Now coming to the A Team,it's proved that these folks are anything but noble.What they seek is not survival but possession.Even after getting a place to live and building a civilisation they are dissatisfied.
Its like a tenant who sought shelter in your house is trying to kick you out of your own house.

Hahuma at the end of the day did somewhat impress me.Although I still believe that some of her acts were inhuman and unforgivable.But still she proved that she lived and died for her cause and for what she believed in.She always ends up being a catalyst for the soulmates willingly or unwillingly.
I guess Hahuma never understood that Devsena and Jaldev are two halves of a whole.One cannot exist without the other for their souls are joined.

๐Ÿ‘

candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Sabitadi, thanks so very much for liking my post.

@Payal, I am also having identical imaginations about Sambhavija, Kampilya, Silamban & Mekhla. As per my knowledge, the actress playing Queen Kampilya is Sony Singh. I felt that the mannerisms of Sambhavija, post 20 years leap, are identical to the former. If so, Madhoo has been spot on imitating SS. Regarding Mekhla, I simply can't imagine any other possibility, thanks to her self-obsession and those are precisely the reasons why I have called her Cinderella's step-sister in my post!!

@Ayesha, how beautifully you have penned down JD's probable journey towards VD, who is omnipresent in JD's subconscious only to resurface when the time is ripe ๐Ÿ‘!! I have full faith on the writer and I hope he will not disappoint us.