Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Absolutely loved it! The way you described the action scenes - I could picture it in my head. Also your description of Mother Earth and her creation who later on started waging wars to promote their superiority was well done.
I love your writing. It's not a drag, everything is clear and to the point yet you retain the beauty. I like the part how you have humanised Indra Dev and Mahishi Devi. With the passage of time, people (of each clan) immortalised them as Gods but they were mere humans - extraordinary but human. It reminds of an Indian author - Amish and his Shiva Trilogy books.
were ready to behead each other's head in searching for PEACE

This line was so good. It shows the contradiction - killing to find peace.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Khushi_Dillse

Wow... What a awesome update...

I'm too excited about next chapter...

thank you so much...
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamful

Thank you for the interesting start 😊 It reminded me of Baahubali a bit 😊

Well its nothing like Bahubali..😆.. Thanks for the comments though..😳
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

Great start.

I find it difficult to show action through writing and you have done that so seamlessly. I could picture each line in my head. The 'mountain throwing an arrow of icy wind' etc was beautiful. You could sense the female's (DS, I am assuming) strength of character here, without having to explain it.

Waiting to read more. :)

thats a really wonderful compliment.. thanks..😃
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

Absolutely loved it! The way you described the action scenes - I could picture it in my head. Also your description of Mother Earth and her creation who later on started waging wars to promote their superiority was well done.

I love your writing. It's not a drag, everything is clear and to the point yet you retain the beauty. I like the part how you have humanised Indra Dev and Mahishi Devi. With the passage of time, people (of each clan) immortalised them as Gods but they were mere humans - extraordinary but human. It reminds of an Indian author - Amish and his Shiva Trilogy books.
were ready to behead each other's head in searching for PEACE

This line was so good. It shows the contradiction - killing to find peace.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

I haven't read yet any books of shiva trilogy though I am well aware of the concept.. he is not actually the first one who improvises the gods as human being.. but i will accept that Amish sir's concept is fascinating no doubt...
Thank you for the lovely compliments..