Hahuma-Good or Evil

DevVarunChandni thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
After watching yesterday's episode I started to wonder whether Hahuma is really more godly or more humane..??Firstly she killed Chamundi...now all pregnant women..shaitan kahikaa😡 She is more demonic than being godly..For me she resembles Satyavati's father..He only thought of his daughter whereas she only thinks of Dravidian empire...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She only thinks about dravid rajya
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah..
She never gives me good vibes

Majaan thumbnail
For her, everything that is good for dravidagam is right,be it to kill someone or even kill herself to brought Devsena's life back. She even played with the natural process of childbirth. 🤢
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Whats more scary is that now she is the guiding force behind Devsena. And now that Devsena feels indebted to her for her life.

However little does Hahuma know that killing the fifth person (Jaldev) is killing Devsena. She is clueless about the fact that she breathed life into TWO souls not just one
Majaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Whats more scary is that now she is the guiding force behind Devsena. And now that Devsena feels indebted to her for her life.

However little does Hahuma know that killing the fifth person (Jaldev) is killing Devsena. She is clueless about the fact that she breathed life into TWO souls not just one

Does that means Devsena and Jaldev are connected by life?
DevVarunChandni thumbnail
When she sacrificed her life I was very happy...Bt happiness didn't last for minutes ...there she comes as a spirit..this women will not leave DS after death😡