Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

486792 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Meself

That was a nice analogy Putri. What I lived about today's episode was the intent of the key people now. Hahuma who was a protector earlier is now a woman who wants vidication. Aryans who were noble only in their fight and not in intent are turning noble in their intent as well. And Dravidians who were the might clan have reduced to being shadows of their former self.

I loved the concept of destiny children. The other four are dangerous but the two who stand diametrically opposite are the ones whom everyone should fear. Truly the clash of fire and water.

P.S. Don't worry about the use of Dravidians and Aryans. Both the terms are no longer in their original context as they represented linguistic groups and not dynasties with certain beliefs.

Pitaji at a point I agreed with Hahuma's decisions because whatever she did earlier was in order to protect her people.
But now she has become totally brutal and inhuman.What kind of vengeance is this which will come at the cost of butchering innocents??

Even I loved the concept of destiny kids.They are what stand in between JalSena.And I guess the child whose face wasn't revealed will have some important role.
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dafla

Very nice analogy...ya the portrayal of dravidians are bot good so I am going to think them as fictional too..the point of destiny kids I hope its true and the rofl moment when u wrote chalak lomdi hahuma.. sometimes i have the dbt if her powers are real the reason is she doesn't know about varsena s love..i don't know the reason. Thanks for ur 2 cents yaar.i ll be truly happy if u do it coming episodes too

I think she knows about VarSena being soulmates.Yet she is doing her best to ignore that fact and to also separate VarSena.
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: To...to

Today sambhivija husband said that both varundev and devsena died ...but who is the one who got killed ...rani sambhivija replied ...definately it will be devsena to be the one who stab varundev first...so it's clear that they have no idea abt varsena love ...and actually it is devsena who in the end confess her love and gave herself to varundev.

Yes.Devsena gave up before Varundev and he stabbed them both.
So probably no one apart from Hahumaa knows that VarSena fell in love.
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandrima02

I LOVED the episode. First time in my ITV life, I am so intrigued with a story that I forgot about the couple. Mr. Prasad, Srishti Arya, Goldie Bahl, Star Plus & rest of the team, a standing ovation for coming up with this magnum opus in true sense.

Same here Chandrima Same here!! After years of torture at the hands of Ekta,Gul and Rashmi,finally we got a powerful content oriented show.This show has a proper storyline and doesn't revolve around the couple.Also it's storyline is much beyond jealous saas,nanad,etc

A few points from my end...

As Simlamban mentioned, how ridiculous it was to decide the fate of two civilisations through a toss of a coin, and even that was being manipulated by their respective spiritual heads !!! But I will ignore that...

Point to be noted.I found that ridiculous too.Both A Team and D Team are equally responsible for this mess.I will ignore that.

I had imagined Shivaan a bit better than his clan in respecting women. But ...

Seeing Shivaan behave like this made me think,'Et Tu Brute'?? Looks like Varundev was the only guy in the entire clan who considered women to be equal to men and respected them.

Madhoo literally slayed through her portrayal of Empress Sambhabija. She is cunning, ruthless, powerful, vindictive, proud and supremely confident with a single aim in life - to defeat the Aryans, thus reviving their lost glory. She mentioned herself as from Chamundi's bloodline. How come!!

Madhoo's performance gave me goosebumps.She just shone on the screen as Empress Sambhavija.Yes I did find Sambhavija to be cruel.But Madhoo gave her a powerful aura.๐Ÿ‘And regarding the Chamundi bloodline thing I guess Sambhavija is descended from Dayalini.Maybe Dayalini had married someone later.

Now the bitter part, infanticide - inhumane, sin !! And the worst part is this is a horrendous reality, in a reverse manner !!

This part left me stunned.In my eyes there is no crime which is more heinous than killing an innocent child.I was horrified.

I personally found the Dravidians & the Aryans being absolutely similar in treating the dominant & submissive genders. The Dravidians, being Matriachal, value females and disparage males; while the Aryans, being Patriarchal, do the opposite.

I agree with you.If the Ds are brutal then that doesn't mean the As are saints.For even before the leap the As showed complete lack of respect for women.They considered women to be inferior and meant to be subdued.Totally similar to the D Team.Only difference is that the genders are reversed.

That order has stripped Hahuma of her very humanity. But apart from that bit, I personally did not find her wrong being ruthless & vindictive. Her people were defeated and banished from their own land. She, being the supreme priestess, stood helpless. Foreseeing the revival of her clan's fortune through reincarnated Devsena, it's natural that she will try to make sure that she succeeds this time, using any saam-daam-dand-bhed. The question is how much she is aware of the soulmates !!! I am awestruck with Tanujaji...

Well till a point I understood Hahumaa's predicament.At first she wanted to protect her people at any cost.Chamundi's death also had a justification.I can also understand her desire for vengeance and her wish to restore the Ds to their former glory.But when she ordered all the innocent pregnant women to be murdered I was apalled.She has totally lost her humanity.
Something tells me that she will be the biggest hindrance for the soulmates.Tanuja Ji was powerful as Hahumaa๐Ÿ‘

Hope they stick to the leads' basic traits. Ohh.. two things I have not enjoyed till now. The negative portrayal of the Dravidians & reincarnated Varundev's name, if it is indeed Jaldev ๐Ÿ˜’

The negative portrayal of D Team is disturbing.But the A Team is no less.Just one look at their mentality was enough.Varundev/Jaldev is the only noble one among the lot.
BTW I wish his name was still Varundev.

My replies in bold๐Ÿ˜Š
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ayesha & @Sabita (Am I correct @gemini54?), seems that we mirror each other, which hardly happens with me owing to my firebrand opinions which are very direct and, should I say, ruthless & bitter; but are true as per my perception ๐Ÿ˜†. Thanks for agreeing with me.

I too wish that they do not change the name. Varundev sounds very modern & majestic, matching his persona. I will always refer him as Varundev only irrespective of his current name ๐Ÿ˜†.

I also feel that Hahuma will be the biggest obstacle. Varundev actually has mentioned that she will belong to him and him only in each and every birth. Are they talking about multiple incarnations!!!

I am curious whether VG is going to come back or not and they did not show the 5th person's face. Hoping that he is being played by VG. I really enjoyed his portrayal of Abrook.
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post. Even I have been wondering what was the need of the toss system? People die for saving their land, here the buffoons are relying on toss systems. On top of that both sides are merrily cheating.
Also agree that Dravidians are being shown in a very bad light. Hope the balance is restored today when they show the established Aryavrat. After all the patriarchal system also had equal shortcomings
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@chandrima02 yes I am Sabita..are you Chandrima?. No worries of firebrand opinions I have my share too๐Ÿ˜‰...but since I am much older than all of you probably keeping it under control.

I had a thought about Destiny Children so here goes
  1. What if the first one is related to Dayalini of the past..her lineage..maybe the queens whose husband Queen Sam stole?
  2. The second related to Thangam lineage
  3. Not sure here but maybe Sivaan or Agnimitra
  4. Abrook..loved the character and hoped we could see some form of him
  5. Of course a no brainer

Is it my imagination or do both Devsena and Jal look a lot more good looking now๐Ÿ˜†

QUOTE=chandrima02]@Ayesha & @Sabita (Am I correct @gemini54?), seems that we mirror each other, which hardly happens with me owing to my firebrand opinions which are very direct and, should I say, ruthless & bitter; but are true as per my perception ๐Ÿ˜†. Thanks for agreeing with me.

I too wish that they do not change the name. Varundev sounds very modern & majestic, matching his persona. I will always refer him as Varundev only irrespective of his current name ๐Ÿ˜†.

I also feel that Hahuma will be the biggest obstacle. Varundev actually has mentioned that she will belong to him and him only in each and every birth. Are they talking about multiple incarnations!!!

I am curious whether VG is going to come back or not and they did not show the 5th person's face. Hoping that he is being played by VG. I really enjoyed his portrayal of Abrook.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I can conclude only one thing... shutting oneself into a dark cave for 200 years can cause one's mind to rotten.

Hahuma was staunch and uptight about rules before the leap but now she has taken a much sinister turn.
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hahuma is what is typically known as Kingmaker or in this case Queenmaker. Remember Thangam saying that Hahuma cared for nothing more than Dravidrajy and it's prosperity. At that time she had a vast Dravidrajy under their control. Now she owns only a faint shadow of the same and to any one with a brain it is evident that she was in part responsible for it by agreeing to the coin toss and then loosing at her own game. She is a woman desperate to get back her Kingdom. In essence it is her Kingdom.For anything important that the Dravidians do, they go to her for decision. So yes Devsena may be on the throne, but the joystick is really in Hahuma's hand.
Devsena's greatest enemies are closer to her than she knows.
Sambhavija is a product of her culture, in which through years it seems like the importance of a male has plummeted further down. Maybe it has something to do with Hahuma predicting that Devsena will be back to take her Kingdom. This means in a matriarchal society , this could have even worse consequences (like how in a patriarchal one , female foeticide exists).
Devsena and Jaldev have a really rocky path ahead