Aarambh Reloaded-My Two Cents

486792 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay okay okay,first of all I would like to satisfy the fangirl inside me who is dying to unleash herself.😳
MY VARSENA ARE BACK!!!! AS JALSENA!!!🥳 Fire and Water are eternal opposites.But what happens when these two fall in love??
Karthika looked gorgeous as Princess Devsena I am looking forward to see the differences in their characters too.This Devsena seems to be a bigger firebrand than the first one.Moreover she was raised by Sambhavija.

Now I observed the stark differences in the looks of VD and JD.
I think that the difference in both the looks was necessary to show the change in the circumstances.VD never knew what a secure life was.He had to struggle for survival.He had to face the brutal hardships of life which manifested themselves in his matured looks.
JD on the other hand was born in a secure and stable environment.He has a family who love and cherish him.He doesn't know what struggle is.So probably he has grown up to be a carefree young man which is visible in his boyish looks.
Looking forward to see how different JD is from VD as a character.I hope he has the same depth which VD had.

RDX VANDE!! KARTHIKA VANDE!! JALSENA VANDE!!

Okay so fangirl takes a back seat (reluctantly) and lets the critic take over.

1.First of all I wish to apologise to the real mighty Dravidian clan who are being portrayed in such negative light.I consider the fictional clan in this show to be nowhere related to the glorious Dravidians of history.
So from now onwards I will be terming the fictional clans in this show as The A Team and The D Team.

2.So back to the show,Sambhavija is one cruel and heartless woman. She is far more cruel than Dayalini and Thangam combined.Okay you want your daughter to succeed you.But what's the problem in having sons?? They are a part of you after all.Killing kids is the most heinous crime of all and killing your own kids??
Its my belief that women possess some traits which make them superior than men.And those traits are compassion and mercy.But Sambhavija is an insult to womankind.
And who treats her own husband in such a manner??🤢As if he is her pet dog or something.

3.Next which idiot decides the fate of civilisations on the basis of a ridiculous coin toss? Its not some goddamn cricket match so that you can decide who bats first.
If VarSena had died then both the teams should have selected other candidates for Dwandyudh.

4.Hahuma.*Slow Claps For This Lady*👏👏😡
First of all you allowed this ridiculous coin toss to take place.Then instead of leaving everything to chance she tried to manipulate the toss.After Agnimitra interrupted her she cursed him.Wah!! Chori upar se seena zori👏Okay she wanted to save her kingdom.But please don't act like you are holier than though atleast.
I can't believe she ordered the deaths of all the pregnant women.And she didn't even flinch while doing so.
I don't think she has any feelings for Devsena.She wants to be in control of Devsena.She wants to keep Devsena in her hands.

5.I have a guess about the destiny kids.I guess Chalak Lomdi Hahumaa will eliminate all the destiny kids from one by one till Devsena meets Jaldev.Coz Jaldev will be the last remaining destiny kid along with Devsena.
But what Hahumaa fails to realise is the extent of VarSena's love for each other.That love is inscribed in their souls.That love flows in their veins.It's a part of their living breath.
So Hahumaa and Sambhavija can try their level best.But JalSena/VarSena are destined to be.

6.The episode was enjoyable.There were some power packed performances today.I am totally in awe of Madhoo.👏👏
There couldn't have been a better person to play Karthika's mom.
Tanuja ji too delivered a brilliant performance.And and and I also saw my beloved Bhishma Pitamaha aka Arav Chowdhry⭐️
Now eagerly waiting for RDX and KN

7.Never doubt KVP sir,Goldie sir and Srishti Mam.Coz this team will never disappoint you no matter what happens.⭐️

Edited by --BlackSheep-- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Ayesha. I totally agree about the portrayal or should I say mis portrayal of Dravids. I am also viewing it as two kingdoms at war with each other.
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gemini54

Beautiful post Ayesha. I totally agree about the portrayal or should I say mis portrayal of Dravids. I am also viewing it as two kingdoms at war with each other.

Thanks a ton Sabita Di🤗 The misrepresentation of Dravids is disturbing.Actually that's the only complaint which I have from this show.
Remove the terms Aryan and Dravidian from this show and this show would be perfect.
Since the makers said that this is completely fictional therefore I also believe this to be a battle between two fictional kingdoms with no relation to history.

Apart from that one problem I love this show.
gemini54 thumbnail
I read your post again. I loved your fire and water analogy...it is beautiful
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was a nice analogy Putri. What I lived about today's episode was the intent of the key people now. Hahuma who was a protector earlier is now a woman who wants vidication. Aryans who were noble only in their fight and not in intent are turning noble in their intent as well. And Dravidians who were the might clan have reduced to being shadows of their former self.

I loved the concept of destiny children. The other four are dangerous but the two who stand diametrically opposite are the ones whom everyone should fear. Truly the clash of fire and water.

P.S. Don't worry about the use of Dravidians and Aryans. Both the terms are no longer in their original context as they represented linguistic groups and not dynasties with certain beliefs.
dafla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice analogy...ya the portrayal of dravidians are bot good so I am going to think them as fictional too..the point of destiny kids I hope its true and the rofl moment when u wrote chalak lomdi hahuma.. sometimes i have the dbt if her powers are real the reason is she doesn't know about varsena s love..i don't know the reason. Thanks for ur 2 cents yaar.i ll be truly happy if u do it coming episodes too
To...to thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today sambhivija husband said that both varundev and devsena died ...but who is the one who got killed ...rani sambhivija replied ...definately it will be devsena to be the one who stab varundev first...so it's clear that they have no idea abt varsena love ...and actually it is devsena who in the end confess her love and gave herself to varundev.
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I LOVED the episode. First time in my ITV life, I am so intrigued with a story that I forgot about the couple. Mr. Prasad, Srishti Arya, Goldie Bahl, Star Plus & rest of the team, a standing ovation for coming up with this magnum opus in true sense.

A few points from my end...

As Silamban mentioned, how ridiculous it was to decide the fate of two civilisations through a toss of a coin, and even that was being manipulated by their respective spiritual heads !!! But I will ignore that...

I had imagined Shivaan a bit better than his clan in respecting women. But ...

Madhoo literally slayed through her portrayal of Empress Sambhabija. She is cunning, ruthless, powerful, vindictive, proud and supremely confident with a single aim in life - to defeat the Aryans, thus reviving their lost glory. She mentioned herself as from Chamundi's bloodline. How come!!

Now the bitter part, infanticide - inhumane, sin !! And the worst part is this is a horrendous reality, in a reverse manner !!

I personally found the Dravidians & the Aryans being absolutely similar in treating the dominant & submissive genders. The Dravidians, being Matriachal, value females and disparage males; while the Aryans, being Patriarchal, do the opposite.

That order has stripped Hahuma of her very humanity. But apart from that bit, I personally did not find her wrong being ruthless & vindictive. Her people were defeated and banished from their own land. She, being the supreme priestess, stood helpless. Foreseeing the revival of her clan's fortune through reincarnated Devsena, it's natural that she will try to make sure that she succeeds this time, using any saam-daam-dand-bhed. The question is how much she is aware of the soulmates !!! I am awestruck with Tanujaji...

Hope they stick to the leads' basic traits. Ohh.. two things I have not enjoyed till now. The negative portrayal of the Dravidians & reincarnated Varundev's name, if it is indeed Jaldev 😒!!
Edited by chandrima02 - 7 years ago
gemini54 thumbnail
@chandrima02 absolutely loved what you wrote. I totally agree with couple of things especially. the infanticide part..it is horrendous be it any gender..reminded me of a Tamil movie I watched a long time ago.
Loved what you wrote about the disdain both civilizations had for the other gender..which I think is going to be the downfall for how is one superior than the other?.

Loved what you wrote about Hahuma..because in my opinion she is not purely evil just closed to the other side, sees only her way as correct and tries to make fate work in her favor..did it the first time it failed..doing it again and it will still fail.

My only gripe is wish they had not showed one side more evil than others for in my opinion that is not realistic,
So far I would say the show has exceeded my expectations.

Thanks to Ayesha got to read some wonderful views.

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandrima02

She mentioned herself as from Chamundi's bloodline. How come!!

Indeed a point to ponder on .. 😲 😆

Edited by .Fragrance. - 7 years ago