Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Looks promising! :D
TFS! :)

you are welcome swetha😳
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

Thanks a ton for the promo. It's awesome. I am watching this. πŸ‘πŸΌAnyone has any idea when it's starting?

Read some where it has a budget of 500 CRS. How is it practically possible with such shows getting miniscule trp.πŸ˜•

you are welcome Payal.
the first look just aired so may be a month or two max. Sony has lot many vacant slots and quite a few serials on verge of kicking bucket.

500 crs... naayy must be a sum someone who can't count zeros came up with. PH must have spent a bomb if we go by the grand looks and stellar cast but 500 crs is too fantastic a number.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gemini54

Payal what is this show ? I would like to watch too

QUOTE=_Payalj_]Thanks a ton for the promo. It's awesome. I am watching this. πŸ‘πŸΌAnyone has any idea when it's starting?
Read some where it has a budget of 500 CRS. How is it practically possible with such shows getting miniscule trp.πŸ˜•

heya..

this is the link which has all the links of the news pertaining to the show.😳. hope this helps.

http://www.india-forums.com/search_result.asp?cx=partner-pub-3952229324342781%3Admu04a2b3t1&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=porus&sa=Go&siteurl=www.india-forums.com%2F&ref=www.india-forums.com%2Fnew_reply_form.asp%3FM%3DQ%26PID%3D143143665%26PN%3D%26TR%3D20&ss=1257j574253j5

Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh my goodness!!!
What was it that I just saw!!
Mindblowing is the only word for it.
How grand .. Am too excited to watch it now. Aarambh will got it's competitor in my favourite list.
Thanks for sharing 😊
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can you tell me when the show will air? Or it is still coming soon?
1115557 thumbnail
Nice promo.
Not a fan of both Rohit and Laksh but they are amazing here.
More I will decide after watching the 1st episode.
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Banjaaran.

πŸ˜†.. True that. but if you go by conspiracy theories.. Alexander was gay.

I SO concur with the PS part. Let Puru be shown for what he was. don't turn him into another Jalal.. my worst nightmare.

Acc to some reports Alex was bisexualπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Though he did love Roxana a lot.
Oh!! Had this been produced by Ekta then Puru would have definitely become Jalal 2.0 who would have ultimately become the doormat of Jodha Begum 2.0🀒
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Thanks πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 😳 Great Video ! ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜ƒ Rati Pandey Is An Amazing Actress ! ! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ Vivacious πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So yet another great king will be murdered, no amount of grandeur can jstify crap these ppl will show in name of history , half of bullshit about Alexander being gay on internet is amusing , bec being a history student have read books where authors are not even sure about authenticity of many stories and internet has ruined it more
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice to see the advent of quality shows on Indian TV. I just started watching Aarambh. Porus looks great, as well😊. Hope they maintain the quality of the shows.
Edited by PlainJane - 7 years ago