Yay! No dragfest! Devsena and Jal Dev are here!

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay, so I honestly thought they would waste two episodes on their reincarnation but by the end of today's episode, JalSena were born. They might create suspense and show them as dead but we all know that they will be alive according to precap. So excited to see them all grown up in the next episode. I just can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Then I was right in skipping today's episode ! * Patting myself on the back * 😆
I won't watch any episode n contribute to ratings if it doesn't have my Rajneish mainly , n Rajneish -Krathika .
So they're born already ! That means , going by the break neck pace of Aarambh they'll be adults by tomorrow. Couldn't wait to see tomorrow's episode.
For me Aarambh = RDX- KN.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Apt title...
Phew! what an episode...start to finish...incredible...What a script, what direction and what a comeback of our leads...Looking extremely gorgeous these two...RDX & Karthika...

mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Apt title...

Phew! what an episode...start to finish...incredible...What a script, what direction and what a comeback of our leads...Looking extremely gorgeous these two...RDX & Karthika...

Oh yes! What a script. I thought i would be bored by the episode but surprisingly I wasn't. They showed no excess of anything. Clear, to the point episode. Loved it.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

Then I was right in skipping today's episode ! * Patting myself on the back * 😆

I won't watch any episode n contribute to ratings if it doesn't have my Rajneish mainly , n Rajneish -Krathika .
So they're born already ! That means , going by the break neck pace of Aarambh they'll be adults by tomorrow. Couldn't wait to see tomorrow's episode.
For me Aarambh = RDX- KN.

Yes. Grown up JalSena coming in tomorrow's episode. Honestly, even today's episode wasn't bad because they didn't drag at all. I was quite intrigued during the whole episode.
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mary78613

Yes. Grown up JalSena coming in tomorrow's episode. Honestly, even today's episode wasn't bad because they didn't drag at all. I was quite intrigued during the whole episode.

So, you say , it won't be an absolute waste of time to catch the episode on Hotstar ? 😆
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What was d precap?!
I switched the channel cz of the delivery scenes LOL
😆
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love this episode also
Beautifully written by the writer
NimJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I couldn't watch the episode y'day as my family was busy watching BB...🤔 Then got to know theres no Varsena so decided to settle with written updates,..😔 But couldn't help watching when I saw the repeat on SP...😃 The episode had loads of eyeroll moments but I liked it mainly because we got glimpses of VarSena... Excited for today's episode
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@TM
Excellent analysis of episode by you, dear! 👍🏼