spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi,
I have seen the show from the start on and off. Mostly off..😛 don't ask why I ended up watching today but I did...and here I am now. I have lot a of questions --- but first and foremost, it's one that concerns Hahuma (did I get that right?) ...who is she? Aside from the fact that she seems inspired by the three-eyed-raven...does anyone else feel that way? I mean, the woman just went into a cave and came out 200 years later...and those snakes just whizzed back to life...ok I digress, she clearly has supernatural powers...but really, who is she? Or what...the guy who distracted her with a swarm of bees is gone, but here she is...still hell bent on revenge...200 years later...and it's not like she was fighting fair either...but still, who is she? And what's up with the snakes?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spirit thumbnail
It's so easy to get caught up by the get up and those snakes ... distractions. This character brings a certain intrigue...but if they reduce her to a revenge seeking...wise head.it kind of defeats the point. May be it's just me, you sort of expect someone so old to be um,...wiser..And therefore cognizant of the wider picture...and ...right now she seems confined in her outlook...felt she lacked empathy... may be it's meant to be so..intentional...she has her flaws...
edit - just read the update for the latest episode. Throws some of what I've written out the window😆...she made the ultimate sacrifice... apparently..
Edited by spirit - 7 years ago
933191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spirit

It's so easy to get caught up by the get up and those snakes ... distractions. This character brings a certain intrigue...but if they reduce her to a revenge seeking...wise head.it kind of defeats the point. May be it's just me, you sort of expect someone so old to be um,...wiser..And therefore cognizant of the wider picture...and ...right now she seems confined in her outlook...felt she lacked empathy... may be it's meant to be so..intentional...she has her flaws...

edit - just read the update for the latest episode. Throws some of what I've written out the window😆...she made the ultimate sacrifice... apparently..

Well I would'nt call it sacrifice because whatever she did still seemed to fulfill her own plans and benefit Dravidian empire in the larger scheme of things!
spirit thumbnail
So in theory this Devsena is Hahuma reincarnate that bring some up interesting possibilities about her motives..aside from the obvious...😆

When they showed her first , I thought she'd be this fair and impartial seeer concerned w/ the greater good... think that's where I got it wrong, she is def working for one empire...hence her failures...