Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Interesting posts in this thread

Keeping history aside ... assuming Dravidian and aryans are entirely fictional ... I read a lot of how the depiction of Dravidian clan has been negetive ... I don't fully agree ... for me the beauty of the show is both the groups have their own faith, practices , law ,manipulation ... and either doesn't claim to be right by the makers

Instead they plot the premise of behaviour of each character by their faith n purpose

While Dravidian clan is shown to be autocratic ...aryan society seems to be more democratic ... the reason is obvious ... one is established other one is In the formation stage ...both are two parts to the time graph

Now coming to showing aryans as noble ...honestly except for the calm and composed mannerism... I did not find anything noble ..:. Both groups have set of rules which are defined by their purposes ... and both groups are intolerant towards the other
One example after Dravidan lost the kingdom in the coin tossing game... not just Dravidian were expelled from their home land... they were also denied permission to visit their holy place ...now that's not noble ..,..point is neither group isexpected to be noble ...
... beginning of civilisation workship nature ... as they prosper they worship wealth, power
purpose of One is to acquire other is to retain method is the same kill the enemy
Edited by tttttt1 - 7 years ago