Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamful thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow, what an amazing episode it was 😊 I am really impressed by the acting, the scenes and the story. So much happened in this episode and the story made a huge leap. The scene with the coin was spectacular, loved the performance of the Purohit. Hahuma continues to be a dark character and the current leadership of the Dravidian Kingdom is ambitious but also ruthless. Will be very interesting to see the introduction of Devsena and Varundev into the current setting!
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Meself

Hahuma was cruel to protect her people. Which was legit if you ask me. This time around she is Devil Incarnate. Make me think if she is Rosemary's Baby who just discovered her evil powers.

No she didn't ! She never did any thing good for the people of Dravidgam ! Was it necessary to be so hostile with Aryans ? Not at all ! She forced Rani Chamundi to suicide and outright lied about it to Devasena n made the Aryans culprit ! Had Rani Chamundi married her Aryan lover , that would've brought forth a new era of peace , harmony n intermingling of culture. There would've been no need of any War. Aryans are not some barbarians that needed to be outrooted for the good of the land . They're a highly noble race.
Hahuma is the Bhallaldev of this story. She always was evil.
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahuma wasn't wrong in showing outright hostility towards Aryans. They came from a different land, following a different principle and wanted the land that Dravidians had toiled hard for. Obviously her hostility and hatered was justified. She is the protector of Dravidians and she needed to maintain that strong stand solely for the good of her people. Aryans could perish for all she cared. But now her stance is not of a protector. Instead she wants to be vindicated for having been insulted 200 years ago.

Earlier she was trying to protect her people and their land from people who carried different rules, regulations and mindset. Today she only wants vengeance. Had that not been the case she would have allowed other babies of the kingdom to live. Devsena previously was a woman she cared about. Now she is just a tool to extract revenge from Aryans.

And Aryans might call themselves a noble race but there is nothing noble about forcefully taking away someone else's land and claiming it as their own. The Dravidians made the empire of theirs. The Aryans just snatched it away. They might be noble in their fight but they are not noble in their intent.
Edited by Meself - 7 years ago
To...to thumbnail
I read abt six destiny kids...I think what five faces showed in precap r those kids...but what abt sixth kid...today sambhiva said...my daughter will going to rule aryans...that what hahumaa...give shared...to purohit...that one day aryans will be ruled by a women...how will devsena going to become their ruler? I think by marrying one of aryan...I think that devsena might end up marrying her soul mate this time...
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Devsena herself is one of the destiny child. The other one is Varundev reincarnated and rest are the four people shown. One man was hidden in shadows. Hahuma might want Devsena to eliminate other five and she might kill the other four except for Varundev reincarnated. That could lead to the next trigger.
To...to thumbnail
By the way today they showed a scene ...in which young devsena said that she will marry that man who will defeat her in fight...something like that...I guess...than they show jaldev/or shiva face.
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved what you wrote and I agree with you. There is certainly no nobility in the Aryans trying to displace and usurp the lands occupied by the Dravids..throughout history isn't that the case. Take America for instance displaced people of the native land, British tried to rule over lands which was not theirs to begin with and innumerable examples like that..but that is how civilization grew and it is ok to portray that here , but not as a noble cause but a necessary one for Aryans did not have a place to call home and was in search of one.

Hahuma wants to protect Dravid at all costs..She felt that there was no place for Love in the cause so in essence killed Queen Chamundi and may try it again this time with Devasena..but Love conquers all and when Love prevails peace resides..and isn't that all countries are striving for. I hope at the end of this show that is the message that they portray.

Loved your title being a Star Wars fan this title seems very apt😉

QUOTE=Meself]Hahuma wasn't wrong in showing outright hostility towards Aryans. They came from a different land, following a different principle and wanted the land that Dravidians had toiled hard for. Obviously her hostility and hatered was justified. She is the protector of Dravidians and she needed to maintain that string stand solely for the good of her people. Aryans could perish for all she cared. But now her stance is not of a protector. Instead she wants to be vindicated for having been insulted 200 years ago.

Earlier she was trying to protect her people and their land from people who carried different rules, regulations and mindset. Today she only wants vengeance. Had that not been the case she would have allowed other babies of the kingdom to live. Devsena previously was a woman she cared about. Now she is just a tool to extract revenge from Aryans.

And Aryans might call themselves a noble race but there is nothing noble about forcefully taking away someone else's land and claiming it as their own. The Dravidians made the empire of theirs. The Aryans just snatched it away. They might be noble in their fight but they are not noble in their intent.
Edited by gemini54 - 7 years ago
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Meself

Hahuma wasn't wrong in showing outright hostility towards Aryans. They came from a different land, following a different principle and wanted the land that Dravidians had toiled hard for. Obviously her hostility and hatered was justified. She is the protector of Dravidians and she needed to maintain that strong stand solely for the good of her people. Aryans could perish for all she cared. But now her stance is not of a protector. Instead she wants to be vindicated for having been insulted 200 years ago.

Dravidians toiled hard for the land ??? Err.. where and how ?? By that logic , Aryans tioled much harder and made more sacrifices starting from their journey from a far away land , losing so many people , leaving near and dear ones behind for this reason. So by toil hard logic, this land totally belongs to them. Zameen pe rahene se zameen kisi ki nehi ho jati. Aryans are absolutely within their right to spread their kingdom in that land.

Aryans no where said they'll annihilate the Dravids to spread their kingdom , but if they face cruelty n hostility in their path in search of a prosperous land ( which is absolutely their right ) they're completely justified in giving it back.
But at least I didn't see them trying to vilify the Dravids as what they're not ! Never . The very fact that Hahuma had to hide the true manner of Chamundi's death in front of Devasena n paint the Aryans as culprit is proof of how noble her intention was. She knew the moment she'd tell Devsena the truth , she'll be disillusioned . As Sree Ram said in Ramayana , only evil needs the coverage of lie, truth stands for itself !
Making peaceful intermingling of culture is the best way , at least far better than any war, that causes immense loss n untold sufferings n toll of human life. But why'd a Monster like Hahuma care about all that ?

So , she was so vain of their rules , regulations and culture that she thought that they need absolutely no change ?? I don't even need to discuss ( it's pretty obvious plus it leaves a bad taste in my mouth ) how barbaric n inhuman their rules were. Great squires always opt for constant change . Chamundi tried for that but she was forced to die.
Akbar , Ashoka they-re still remembered with reverence because they understood this - change and interchange of culture n rules is n should be the only constant for a prosperous land .
But then Hahuma is Aurangzeb .

As I said above , I think , going by the sacrifices they've made in their journey , their noble set of rules , and also how barbaric n stagnat Dravid civilization had become at that point , I absolutely find nothing wrong in their trying to spread their kingdom over this lush green land. I've already mentioned above why I think that
. They are trying to win to by fair means as well. So in the last part, I completely disagree with you.

So u see it all depends on the perspective. 😳
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aryans can't be villified just because they wanted a fertile land to call their home. Survival is the first instinct and right of every species. If Aryans were wrong in taking over the Dravidian land then every lion that eats a deer is wrong, every bird that eats an insect is wrong and every human being that eats even a plant is wrong.
No one can be called a villain just for trying to survive, to trying to fight for their survival.

If Dravidian logic was right than Sony had no right to drive Kodak out of business by bringing in new technology, Samsung had no right to make Nokia outdated and jet mosquito tablet was immoral in taking over kachua chhap machchar agarbattis niche.

When you don't change, you stagnate. When you stagnate, you become weak and are finished off by the one that is more powerful than you.

Hahuma was supposed to be the leader of Dravidians. Instead of ensuring that they stayed a morally upright and hardworking race, she ensured that they stayed embibed in lies, selfishness and deceit.

Yatha raja tatha praja.

I would quote just one scene from yesterday's episode. Sambhavija says to her husband, if I don't get a girl child this time, I will kill the child and also you. On the other hand the Aryan senator prays -God either bless me with a son this time or kill me.

This sums up the entire mentality difference in the two civilisations.

PS: I know the show has absolutely no connection in any way to the reality, hence please don't assume that I am bad mouthing any race. It's just the story I am discussing.
Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

Aryans can't be villified just because they wanted a fertile land to call their home. Survival is the first instinct and right of every species. If Aryans were wrong in taking over the Dravidian land then every lion that eats a deer is wrong, every bird that eats an insect is wrong and every human being that eats even a plant is wrong.

No one can be called a villain just for trying to survive, to trying to fight for their survival.
This the basic difference between an animal and human & homes have to be build not to be taken. It is like snakes taking the holes of rodents as they need place to live

If Dravidian logic was right than Sony had no right to drive Kodak out of business by bringing in new technology, Samsung had no right to make Nokia outdated and jet mosquito tablet was immoral in taking over kachua chhap machchar agarbattis niche.
If America claims right over India will u be glad by quoting these lines , it is not a mere business, it is an identity of a native clan

When you don't change, you stagnate. When you stagnate, you become weak and are finished off by the one that is more powerful than you.
If a nomad comes to your home and prove himself worthier than u , will u give ur home and leave by stating above lines Nooo . It is a second thing u deserve this or not, it is your home.Then what abt someone's homeland???

Hahuma was supposed to be the leader of Dravidians. Instead of ensuring that they stayed a morally upright and hardworking race, she ensured that they stayed embibed in lies, selfishness and deceit.

Many empires are build of lies , lies are the part of history , u cannot deny or hide. Some lies and sacrifices are for greater good . I am not backing hahuma here but is a truth of many mighty kingdom.

Yatha raja tatha praja.

I would quote just one scene from yesterday's episode. Sambhavija says to her husband, if I don't get a girl child this time, I will kill the child and also you. On the other hand the Aryan senator prays -God either bless me with a son this time or kill me.
I won't second sambhavija , she is different but u cannot count her for whole Dravidian clan, will it be right to decide the characteristic Aryan clan with the example of jarasandh and kamsa . Even though chamundi didn't love her husband she respected him but this woman is different as all the fingers of a same hand is not alike.

There is no male infanticide in any clan but u cannot say this for opposite and you can also guess from which custom it originated

Arjuna's son aravaan was sacrificed by the pandavaas for their victory. I think they Belong to aryavrath .

This sums up the entire mentality difference in the two civilisations.

PS: I know the show has absolutely no connection in any way to the reality, hence please don't assume that I am bad mouthing any race. It's just the story I am discussing.

No offence dear , it is just my point of view😊

Word Count: 1