Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Aryavart vs Dakshinvart.

Victory vs Defeat.

Jubilation vs Humiliation.

And finally...

Varundev vs Devsena.

If the story was interesting before the leap, the story after the same is lit AF! I could have never thought that the makers are hiding so much underneath their cloaks. This is the stuff I signed up for. Devsena is back and she is back with new enemies one of whom is destined to fall for her.

Not spoiling it for you but don't miss out on the episode people. It just set the fire in motion. Devsena is now born to darker and filthiest deceit with new enemies and a dangerous woman as mother, Sambhavija. This time around the battle is going to be way more interesting for the empress is guided by a vengeful Hahuma and the enemies that are her own.

Mr. Vijendra tussi great ho. Tofu qubul karo!πŸ‘πŸ‘

P.S. Out of new enemies of course our Aryan hottie is sexy but there is another one with an intense look about him and one was hidden in mystery. I love you Devsena but I guess it will be #TeamEnemy for me this time.🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

To...to thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes today's epi is worth watching ...plot is really crisp...intriguing...but language they spoke is ...very hard Hindi...if any can summarise here what happen in today's epi ...I will be greatful.
Edited by To...to - 7 years ago
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me it was always team enemy or in fact whatever team Varun Dev or Jal Dev is in. After all it is a matter of my female rightsπŸ˜†.
Queen Sambhavija is the female version of middle age kings.🀒 Cruel, cheap, ruthless, lusty. 🀒

But Hahuma came across as a Devil worshipper today instead of a saint. She is not shown to be a woman, she is a demoness.🀒

But yes today's episode was blockbuster. I didn't even know when one hour ended
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

For me it was always team enemy or in fact whatever team Varun Dev or Jal Dev is in. After all it is a matter of my female rightsπŸ˜†.

Queen Sambhavija is the female version of middle age kings.🀒 Cruel, cheap, ruthless, lusty. 🀒

But Hahuma came across as a Devil worshipper today instead of a saint. She is not shown to be a woman, she is a demoness.🀒

But yes today's episode was blockbuster. I didn't even know when one hour ended

Hi5 on the bold part.
Yes , I knew from IVs that Madhu's character is that of an antagonist.
Poor Devasena , this time also like the last time, she's surrounded by all the wrong kind of people , who'll misguide her about her soul mate , n distort the truth n present it in a convoluted way n conceal parts of it ! 🀒
Their journey of love won't be easy this time either , but as long as I get to see RDX_KN , I'm in for the stormy journey.
I skipped to day's episode . πŸ˜† And I'm glad I did , becoz they didn't show Rajneish Krathika today , only the babies are born , right ??
From tomorrow I'll resume prime time watching.
BUt tell me, should I watch today's epi in Hotstar ? Or will it be waste of 45 precious minutes ?
The less said about Hahuma the better , disgusting character from beginning to end ! Chudail kahiki ! 🀒
Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 7 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: To...to

Yes today's epi is worth watching ...plot is really crisp...intriguing...but language they spoke is ...very hard Hindi...if any can summarise here what happen in today's epi ...I will be greatful.

Agree with you. I find the shudh hindi hard to understand most of the time. So end up reading written updates as well.

Wish they had english subtitles.
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

Hi5 on the bold part.
Yes , I knew from IVs that Madhu's character is that of an antagonist.
Poor Devasena , this time also like the last time, she's surrounded by all the wrong kind of people , who'll misguide her about her soul mate , n distort the truth n present it in a convoluted way n conceal parts of it ! 🀒
Their journey of love won't be easy this time either , but as long as I get to see RDX_KN , I'm in for the stormy journey.
I skipped to day's episode . πŸ˜† And I'm glad I did , becoz they didn't show Rajneish Krathika today , only the babies are born , right ??
From tomorrow I'll resume prime time watching.
BUt tell me, should I watch today's epi in Hotstar ? Or will it be waste of 45 precious minutes ?
The less said about Hahuma the better , disgusting character from beginning to end ! Chudail kahiki ! 🀒

The episode was quite interesting but very very cruel. Madhoo and Hahuma are absolutely disgusting characters. Madhoo kidnaps and forcefully marries someone elses husband, kills her own newborn sons and threatens to kill her current husband if he doesn't sire a daughter. Hahuma gets all the pregnant women of her own kingdom killed so that only devsena can be born at a particular time.🀒

But still the episode is worth a watch as it creates the base for the future story line and makes one understand the characters. Especially the precap is too good. Especially Jal Dev's entryπŸ˜‰
Meself thumbnail
Sambhavija is going to be one hell of a character. This is something I can envision. She is ruthless, cunning and everything that is bad. Amid this Devsena has to grow up to be the righteous woman. It is going to be extremely interesting. Also let us take a moment to appreciate Madhu as Sambhavija. She was amazing!πŸ‘
Meself thumbnail
P.S. Hahuma is Devil incarnate this time around. Whatever happened to her??
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Meself

P.S. Hahuma is Devil incarnate this time around. Whatever happened to her??

Ohh she was always like this only ! πŸ˜†
Tell me one good thing that she ever did !
She's the Rahukal of Dravidgam ! She's the reason for their cruel and outright barbaric rules and customs , that make Aryans look like Angels in comparison ! She needs to die at the end ! 🀒
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

Ohh she was always like this only ! πŸ˜†
Tell me one good thing that she ever did !
She's the Rahukal of Dravidgam ! She's the reason for their cruel and outright barbaric rules and customs , that make Aryans look like Angels in comparison ! She needs to die at the end ! 🀒

Hahuma was cruel to protect her people. Which was legit if you ask me. This time around she is Devil Incarnate. Make me think if she is Rosemary's Baby who just discovered her evil powers.