LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Aarambh 3rd week ratings - 0.5
( death of Devsena's father and Devsena challenging Varundev for duel episodes ) .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This continuous fall doesn't feel like a good sign from the channel's pov. They have axed Koi laut ke aaya hai (the preceeding show) which had much higher nos than Aarambh.
Last weekend eps were full with suspense and romance and twist. What more could they have offered. Maybe the TRP audience would have liked to see a cliched forced marriage between DS and VD. 😕
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

This continuous fall doesn't feel like a good sign from the channel's pov. They have axed Koi laut ke aaya hai (the preceeding show) which had much higher nos than Aarambh.

Last weekend eps were full with suspense and romance and twist. What more could they have offered. Maybe the TRP audience would have liked to see a cliched forced marriage between DS and VD. 😕

Let's wait for last week's episode ratings . It has not come out yet . 😊
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Let's wait for last week's episode ratings . It has not come out yet . 😊

Sorry. I was mistaken about the ratings. I thought they were for the last eps. Still I am a bit disappointed by the dropping nos. Hope ep7/8 does better.

BDW thanks for clearind the MU in the other post :)
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

Sorry. I was mistaken about the ratings. I thought they were for the last eps. Still I am a bit disappointed by the dropping nos. Hope ep7/8 does better.

BDW thanks for clearind the MU in the other post :)

No problems . 😃 Btw, I answered you there . 😳 And did you see picspams I posted today? 😃
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing. Sad such a high quality show is not accepted by the TRP viewers in India.

Hope these dwindling numbers do not affect the fate of the show and also that the channel allows the show to run its course.

Lets hope next week shows an upward trend. But I doubt that considering Sare Gama airs at the same time on Zee which is No. 1 show.

Sat/Sun being the weekend it calls for family viewing with kids. And on the contrary Aarambh does show battles and blood baths. Doubt things will change until SP decides to change time slot and show it around 10 pm.

I think KKK or some other talent based show also begins on Colors in the same time slot

Sigh!
Edited by ddsoaps - 7 years ago
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I pray the channel won't pull the plug of this show before time due to lack of TRPs and let's run it full time.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Majaan

I pray the channel won't pull the plug of this show before time due to lack of TRPs and let's run it full time.

Unfortunately for us they are completely capable of doing that as SP is a highly trp-minded channel . But if they do this with a show like Aarambh all viewers with taste and class would stop watching it . 👎🏼
486792 thumbnail
Well even if the TRPs are low I don't think SP would pull the plug on Aarambh.
Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai was a low budget project.Aarambh's sponsors are Patanjali.

486792 thumbnail
We also have to realise that Aarambh's episodes have already been shot.The story is decided.Therefore it's not possible to change the storyline abruptly for pleasing TRP aunties.