Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Guys ! It was shown in one episode that Hahumaa see's 3 visions regarding Devu where one was regarding Dayalini , Varu & Arvamu and these 3 can are danger for Devu ... Varu (dying with him) and Arvamu (when he was killed by Devu and then she pledges to kill Varu) scenes proved the danger but did they show anything related to Dayalini ?? 😲😲 Did I miss something or they never showed anything related to Dayalini

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I think Dayalini constantly plotting to take DS's throne was the threat that Hahuma foresaw. Dayalini did try to kill DS with the poisoned spear and tried to stop DS's 1st coronation by using a sick animal for the sacrifice. Maybe the vision of why Dayalini is threat is not shown coz she is constantly trying to do something or the other to harm DS. So Hahuma can feel it.
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

I think Dayalini constantly plotting to take DS's throne was the threat that Hahuma foresaw. Dayalini did try to kill DS with the poisoned spear and tried to stop DS's 1st coronation by using a sick animal for the sacrifice. Maybe the vision of why Dayalini is threat is not shown coz she is constantly trying to do something or the other to harm DS. So Hahuma can feel it.

Ohhh .. Maybe what you are saying is one of the possibilities bcz we never saw something drastic being done or planned by Dayalini