No new promos + no offscreen segments- Why?

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys!

How are you all doing?

If there is gonna be a leap, don't you think the makers should have promoted it aggressively by airing promos? 😕 I get that they might be trying to keep it under wraps, but people should at least know it is happening to feel excited about it.

Why has there been no promo of the leap? It baffles me.

I also think there should be more off screen segments of the show. It helps raise awareness in circles where people are not aware of the show or our explosive protagonists- VarSena. I think SBS/SBB segments would go a long way in luring new viewers. We could get a whole new Sena of fangirls/fanboys. 😆 We only got segments at the beginning of the show and none after that.

I think that's a mistake. Would love to see Rajniesh and Karthika do all those segments which actors from other shows do.

What do you guys say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with you re . They should've released a new promo already but I guess they are not as they don't want viewers to think VarunSena is gone .
As for segments, already they've shot most of the episodes and I guess later part of the story they are shooting now which they want to keep under the wraps .
monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If the shoot had started from October itself chances are there that they are way ahead in the story! But yes promos are needed so that people would know such an amazing show is there.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yes a promo is long overdue...
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
They're not airing any promos because they don't want the viewers to know that Varunsena who were promoted as the face and lead characters of the show are gone.
In other words want to make pappu of them.
monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RD isn't going anywhere. His instagram and Karthika's twitter handle has got the name of same director tagged @shawnarranha even after the good bye he posted to VD. They have aired a promo of Devsena about to be born too. But I guess RD won't have the same character name. We will miss the name Varun Dev definitely like the character!