Dont worry and stay patient

Lolchiku thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I saw many comments regarding rajniesh ka naya wala look...so just wanted to share my views ...guys we all know that its a finite series and they r shooting since October so may be rajniesh stopped shooting but that doesn't mean that he won't be there in any of the episodes ...it might just mean that all episodes have been shot...also maybe he just took off a leave to shoot for some other series but that never meant he won't be there in aarambh also karthika has tweeted it twice that she and RD are very much part of the show ...so why worry stay cool and waitπŸ˜›
Edited by Lolchiku - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
He and Kartika would definitely be back. They have to. Aarambh would be incomplete without them.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I am borrowing some positivity from the members of this forum and desperately holding on to the hope of seeing my VarunSena together again . 😳
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes...I think they will not leave.. It will be quite absurd if they are removed.. U promote ur whole show in their name, as their story and after eight episode they are vanished... Their viewers will also get conveniently vanished if they show tremendous courage to do such a foolishness.. πŸ˜†