dafla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys
Am new to this forum..haven't seen any of rajnesh s works and not liking Kartika s previous works I thought nothing is going to be SPL in Aarambh.
God how they have proved me wrong in a span of very few days to be exact 3 episodes..
The calm loyal good looking varundev who gives his life for his soulmate and the fiesty beautiful devasena ...
The warrior and the queen...these words are simple enough to describe them but the emotions they have brought in me I have no words to express..
Take a bow rajnessh and karthika and entire Aarambh team for bringing Aarambh to us..
Varundev and Devsena their story is simple two soulmates meet in opposite lines exchange hearts and give life to their love..but its not simple as that they are iconic and they all be back ..I wish all the
best for the team..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum.. 😊
Enjoy the show and keep posting.. 😛
neeya07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
heyy welcome dear Even I m a vry new person here The show is really good n intriguing n I m loving it so far Rajneish n karthika r doing a grt job Hope Ull be in touch
Lovee
Neeya 😉
monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Have seen previous works of both Rajneesh and Karthika but was not blown away like this. I watched it as the script was done by K.V Vijayendra Prasad and the promos were quite eye cathcy. Promos itself gave me a hint that VD and DS are going to capture my attention, but never expected some epic performances like this. Sad that the actors of their calibre don't get much good work in Bollywood. 1920 was only a fair good script that Rajneesh got. Really hope they will get good projects after their epic roles, those three episodes from strangers - enemies - soulmates was enough to make us fall in love with those characters!
My journey was like this:-

😳 - ❤️ - 💔
Edited by monumolu - 7 years ago
dafla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanq frnds for the welcome..was busy coz of exam preps..when free ll post more.😊