My Prediction For Reincarnation Track

486792 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys!!! Till weekend comes let's play the prediction gameπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Here is my guess-

1.Aryans win by Coin tossπŸ€ͺ Story shifts to another Dravidian Kingdom ruled by the new Queen.New Queen hears about Aryans taking over Dravidgam and is furious.She also hears about VarSena's love story and promises that she will never allow her daughter to fall for any Aryan.

2.According to spoilers,destiny twins will be born and one will be raised by Aryans whereas the other one will be raised by the Dravidians.Let's call them as Twin A and Twin B.

3.Now as per the spoiler,Shahbaaz Khan will play an Aryan senator and Rajniesh's father.So reincarnated Varundev will be born.
On the other hand Dravidian queen gives birth to a daughter who is Devsena reborn.She raises her daughter to be complete anti-Aryan.

4.Varundev 2.0 and Devsena 2.0 are being raised in their respective kingdoms.Twin A is Varundev 2.0's best friend and Twin B is Devsena 2.0's best friend.
Both the twins find each other and due to them VarSena 2.0 come face to face thus triggering their cosmic connection.
Personally I believe that these Destiny Twins are mere catalysts to unite the Destined Soulmates VarSena.

How are my predictions??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Please share your predictions too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sounds good. But there are six destiny kids. So one can be in love with varundev part 2 and one with devsena part 2πŸ˜†

486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

Sounds good. But there are six destiny kids. So one can be in love with varundev part 2 and one with devsena part 2πŸ˜†

What!! Six destiny kids??πŸ€ͺ I thought there were only two.
I don't want a destiny kid circus man!!😭
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

3rd one is the possibility I suppose πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This is what has to happen .. Both Varu and Devu will be made anti Dravidian and Aryan respectively But somehow their destiny will bring them together πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I hope they get some flashbacks of their past life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pani.Puri thumbnail

Yeah I have read this somewhere about 6 destiny kids πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But what are they gonna do with 6 when only 2 are more than enough (devu and varu)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tsuyashi thumbnail

Six destiny kids????
Mujhe chakkar AA rhe hain
Wt does tht mean now? Devs n varun ke liye 4 aur? πŸ˜•
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pani.Puri

Yeah I have read this somewhere about 6 destiny kids πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But what are they gonna do with 6 when only 2 are more than enough (devu and varu)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I read an article in which it was mentioned that Destiny kids ki mom will give birth to twins who will be played by the same actor.
Phir yeh 6 bacchon ka kya locha hai???πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Twins ko bardasht kar rahe hain utna kaafi haiπŸ˜†

Power Rangers ki team nahi banani hai Bhai DevRun ki love story dekhni haiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Pani.Puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

But I read an article in which it was mentioned that Destiny kids ki mom will give birth to twins who will be played by the same actor.

Phir yeh 6 bacchon ka kya locha hai???πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Twins ko bardasht kar rahe hain utna kaafi haiπŸ˜†

Power Rangers ki team nahi banani hai Bhai DevRun ki love story dekhni haiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

WTH 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Kaunsa wala power rangers ?? Power rangers ninja storm ya dino thunder ya rpm ya spd ya wid force ya koi aur power rangers 🀣🀣🀣
Tsuyashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

🀣🀣
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pani.Puri

WTH 🀣 Kaunsa wala power rangers ?? Power rangers ninja storm ya dino thunder ya rpm ya spd ya wid force ya koi aur power rangers 🀣🀣🀣

Yeh saare Power Rangers mere favs hain.BTW Mystic Force ko bhool gayi???😳🀣