Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@Ayesha hugs to you for your fantastic attitude..hugs to all of you..I don't think it makes any sense for the lead actor to quit now. Think positive..keep posting pictures, discuss and let all your talents be unleashed

Edited by gemini54 - 7 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

No its for another project. Not related to Aarambh.
His hair cut has also changed to a modern one.
He's wrapped shooting for Aarambh. That's obvious.
I'm also wrapping up.

Suggest dont give up so soon. stay positive folks...why would he also retain the name Varundev on his twitter handle?

I am too connected to the concept and story...so will stay put...
Edited by ddsoaps - 7 years ago
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Guys I think we are assuming too much.Let's calm down.RDX posted about Shiva and that it's coming soon.But he didn't mention the name of the project.So probably Shiva is Varundev's reincarnation.

And regarding the beard,then maybe the Aryans changed their looks as they settled down in their new home.Our forefathers used to wear animal skins.Do we wear that now??😆😆

Most probably it's that. Also his insta caption was "Bye Bye VD" so it's adieu to the character not actor. RD is a fan fav. It would not make any sense for cvs to cut RD off.

And silence from his part could be intentionally on his/PH part to keep viewers in suspense.
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hope he has already shot for the episodes or this is a short break before resuming the shoot.

As mentioned, if they have been shooting since October, that means they should have an inventory of episodes.

Can't imagine this show without VarSena. Will not tolerate Aarambh without them.
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I'm going to do the smart thing and skip episodes till forumites here confirm me that they indeed showed RDX.
So please guys let me know after the episode whether he was there ...precap mein ho to bhi chalega. .then only I'll watch the episode on HS n watch the next episode on TV.
Morana thumbnail
Btw Rajniesh is most probably shooting for the remake for the remake of the movie Jal and his character name is Shiva.
He even tagged his new look photos with JAL.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

I'm going to do the smart thing and skip episodes till forumites here confirm me that they indeed showed RDX.

So please guys let me know after the episode whether he was there ...precap mein ho to bhi chalega. .then only I'll watch the episode on HS n watch the next episode on TV.

Ya , me too going to follow suit and my eyes will be on this forum . To pata chal hi jayega Karthika and Rajneish ko dikhaye ki nehi .😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Rajniesh D removed 'Varundev' name from this Twitter Handle.. 😲😔 while Karthika N still has 'Devsena' name in her Twitter Handle..
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Rajniesh D removed 'Varundev' name from this Twitter Handle.. 😲😔 while Karthika N still has 'Devsena' name in her Twitter Handle..

Yup I know that. 😳
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It cant be that the same director of Aarambh that is Shawn Aranha & DOP/Cinematographer Dubey is also directing something called JAL...
Stay positive dear...He is shooting with the Aarambh team. Check his insta post.And the writer of this show is KV Prasad, not the usual TV writers who write for multiple shows with the same ghissa pitta stuff. Nothing is cliche in Aarambh like the usual TV shows nor is anything predictable...

JAL is a coded name for something else which will be revealed in the show and not before.This is what I think.

In fact I think Dubey was foreshadowing the coming of Shiva with the blue shadow effect on VarSena when Varundev was confessing his love for Devsena.

Ok...this may be too far fetched..but JAL might just be short for Jalandhar (the king of demons) and the one who only Shiva could destroy. So the antagonist could be JAL or something...

Edited by ddsoaps - 7 years ago