Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: simikaur

I was thinking why purohit hasnt got a beard .

Purohits/Pandits don't keep beard. It is not in our custom 😊
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Guys, please stop this !! I'm already scared and upset after yesterday's episode, upar se Rajneish posting such goodbye posts and retweeting people saying they'd miss him in the show . 😑 😭 Mere deemag ka to dahi jam gaya !
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
To me it seems like the goodbye is for Varundev the character. Tehnically, Varundev did die and after reincarnation, the character will be slightly different and who knows, may have a different name as well...
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

To me it seems like the goodbye is for Varundev the character. Tehnically, Varundev did die and after reincarnation, the character will be slightly different and who knows, may have a different name as well...

Rajneish is shooting for some new role called #Shiva , and it's not in Aarambh , becoz Vipul and Hansa ji has no idea about this role or project of his.. πŸ˜•
I read it in his new Insta post.
I basically am stalking him all time these days... what has life come to ! πŸ˜†

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Guys, please stop this !! I'm already scared and upset after yesterday's episode, upar se Rajneish posting such goodbye posts and retweeting people saying they'd miss him in the show . 😑 😭 Mere deemag ka to dahi jam gaya !

Hey Duggall posted that its Shiva..coming soon...so his rebirth name is ShivaπŸ˜ƒ
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Hey Duggall posted that its Shiva..coming soon...so his rebirth name is ShivaπŸ˜ƒ

No , it actually seems like a new project . 😭 Why he is not confirming anything ? πŸ₯Ί
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

No its for another project. Not related to Aarambh.
His hair cut has also changed to a modern one.
He's wrapped shooting for Aarambh. That's obvious.
I'm also wrapping up.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I want some set pics of him as Shiva or some confirmation from him or the other cast & crew , tab jaake mera deemag thanda hoga . πŸ€“
Morana thumbnail
@Maitreyee, it's better to be pleasantly surprised than be heart broken by disappointment.
486792 thumbnail
Guys I think we are assuming too much.Let's calm down.RDX posted about Shiva and that it's coming soon.But he didn't mention the name of the project.So probably Shiva is Varundev's reincarnation.
And regarding the beard,then maybe the Aryans changed their looks as they settled down in their new home.Our forefathers used to wear animal skins.Do we wear that now??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Moreover why would the PH replace RDX after 8 episodes?? There are still 92 episodes left and RDX and Karthika are the leads.They are the faces of the show.The show was promoted with them.Therefore it would be utterly stupid to remove either one of them.
This is not an Ekta show where Anurag will be replaced by Mr Bajaj overnight.

Regarding the shooting,well I have been following his Twitter and Insta and it was only once when he posted a pic at the shoot.Rest were mostly Aarambh promos.And maybe it's a trick by the PH to increase the hype since RDX is a fan favourite.Actors often mislead the viewers.πŸ˜†At the end of GOT S5 even Kit Harington said that Jon Snow is dead once and for all.What happened next? He was back in the very first episode of the next season.πŸ˜†