Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

It seems like a bye bye to Varun Dev and not RD. Also there was no compulsion for Aryans to keep a beard. That is a Muslim custom. These Aryans were shown to be warriors away from home living in nomadic conditions. But once they have a kingdom of their own obviously their living style will improve. Also they can't make RD look exactly same in two births. There will be some look change

Yep, but Y no BTS pics ??? 😕 Is he even shooting for Aarambh ?
I considered ur point too , new birth = new look , all good n reasonable there ... but but but Vipul Gupta ( Abrook ) did say in this show , they're showing certain things with Aryans like , they don't fight after sunset , they keep beards , they use horses ..
Curious thing is , Aryans did universally keep beard in their early periods. Even the description of their Gods , that they used to worship at that time , are described with beard in their oldest scriptures , including Rudra , Agni, Varun and Indra. ( Rudra was the God of Sky and storms at that time . Kind of different from Mahadev. Later they merged when two different cultures started mingling and new culture developed. )
Channel is insensitive like eff ! 😡 Ek promo release kar de , man thanda ho jaye ! Ye log viewers ke feelings ko mazak samajhte hai ! 🤢
Morana thumbnail
Only ray oh hope for me is this-
Krathika answered me ( magicrubbish )

1. Karthika(DEVASEN)Verified account @KarthikaNair9
    More
    Replying to @magicrubbish @RajnieshDuggall

Stay tuned.. we are still very much a part of Aarambh

3 replies2 retweets9 likes
    Retweeted
    Liked
Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 7 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well there was a show on SP called POW by Nikhil Advani...and had equally high production values that did terrible on the TRP charts.

However there was no compromise in quality or concept. They may have axed a couple of episodes (that did not affect the story in any which way) so overall the show was brilliantly done from start to finish.

Another thing Aarambh is a prestigious project far more so than Koi...etc.
And its sponsor is Patanjali. Who I believe can take a huge hit (in terms of monetary losses). which convert to non-payment of taxes etc etc. So you get the fame not the mullah!😆😃

I also believe the writer Mr. K.V.Prasad will not compromise on his writings for Aarambh!

Edited by ddsoaps - 7 years ago
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Well there was a show on SP called POW by Nikhil Advani...and had equally high production values that did terrible on the TRP charts.

However there was no compromise in quality or concept. They may have axed a couple of episodes (that did not affect the story in any which way) so overall the show was brilliantly done from start to finish.

Another thing Aarambh is a prestigious project far more so than Koi...etc.
And its sponsor is Patanjali. Who I believe can take a huge hit (in terms of monetary losses). which convert to non-payment of taxes etc etc. So you get the fame not the mullah!😆😃

I also believe the writer Mr. K.V.Prasad will not compromise on his writings for Aarambh!

Hope you're correct , but a burnt child dreads the fire , so yep I'm not gonna be sanguine and peachy about it till I get a confirmation in the form of quote from one of the PH or makers , Rajneish himself explicitly confirming him still being part of the show , or best , a promo ! 😃
486792 thumbnail
Gargi,I don't think that Rajniesh is going anywhere.Karthika herself posted on Twitter that she and Rajniesh are still the leads.
Moreover that new look of his is recent.They must have already shot many episodes prior to this.The leads are committed to the show for a year and KVP has already written the story which is about Devsena and Varundev.Its a show of 100 episodes so they will not make any changes in the story.RDX and Karthika are the faces of the show.This PH is not some Ekta or Rashmi who will change leads in a jiffy.Even the reincarnation related articles mention Rajniesh as the main lead.

That goodbye message is probably for Varundev's character.Maybe the reincarnated character will be played by Rajniesh only but will have a different name.
We shouldn't panic.😃
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Gargi,I don't think that Rajniesh is going anywhere.Karthika herself posted on Twitter that she and Rajniesh are still the leads.

Moreover that new look of his is recent.They must have already shot many episodes prior to this.The leads are committed to the show for a year and KVP has already written the story which is about Devsena and Varundev.Its a show of 100 episodes so they will not make any changes in the story.RDX and Karthika are the faces of the show.This PH is not some Ekta or Rashmi who will change leads in a jiffy.Even the reincarnation related articles mention Rajniesh as the main lead.

That goodbye message is probably for Varundev's character.Maybe the reincarnated character will be played by Rajniesh only but will have a different name.
We shouldn't panic.😃

Hopefully every thing saying comes out to be true.
Why isn't he still shooting for Aarambh is what's bugging me ! He said he's gonna shoot till the end of August. September se he'll go back to movie shootings.
Yep, Krathika answered me , see I posted it above .
But then this show holds no meaning for me without my RDX. So I'm worried about him not confirming, though he can see fans are agitated and talking about quitting to watch ! 😲
Doubt clear kar keu nehi deta , wo bhi khush , hum bhi khush ! 😳
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

Hopefully every thing saying comes out to be true.
Why isn't he still shooting for Aarambh is what's bugging me ! He said he's gonna shoot till the end of August. September se he'll go back to movie shootings.
Yep, Krathika answered me , see I posted it above .
But then this show holds no meaning for me without my RDX. So I'm worried about him not confirming, though he can see fans are agitated and talking about quitting to watch ! 😲
Doubt clear kar keu nehi deta , wo bhi khush , hum bhi khush ! 😳

Maybe RDX ko humein thoda aur suspense main rakhna hai😆😆
Let's wait and watch.
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Maybe RDX ko humein thoda aur suspense main rakhna hai😆😆

Let's wait and watch.

Mujhe tension dene ke liye Rajju ko danda 😆
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even i started watching this show for Rajniesh Duggal aka Varundev and his story with Devasena.
Rajniesh in an IV had said that he is committed to the show for a year so I don't think his role can end in mere 8 episodes when he himself said that he will work on this project for a year.

Secondly these people have been shooting for Arambh since a long time as far as I know..so these episodes have already been shot and can't be changed owing to TRP pressure.

Thirdly yesterday's epi did confirm that both Varundev and Devasena will be re-born

Forthly before the start of Aarambh Karthika had said that this show is only 10% about Devasena, that time I wondered how come only 10% but now it makes sense coz she and Varun have died and will get reincarnated with new identities.

But it does look strange that Rajnies posted a goodbye msg yesterday...Don't know what to think of that though

I hope he remains in the show till the end coz it is his and Devasena's story

simikaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

It seems like a bye bye to Varun Dev and not RD. Also there was no compulsion for Aryans to keep a beard. That is a Muslim custom. These Aryans were shown to be warriors away from home living in nomadic conditions. But once they have a kingdom of their own obviously their living style will improve. Also they can't make RD look exactly same in two births. There will be some look change

I was thinking why purohit hasnt got a beard .