Did Rajniesh stop shooting?

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
I think Rajniesh's shoot for Aarambh has been over. Last night he posted a goodbye sort of picture collage in his
Instagram account .
Also I'd noticed he's shaved off his beard and in this show all the Aryans MUST have a beard. It's like part of their identity.
It's not possible for him to be an Arya with out beard and it's not possible for him to play any thing but an Aryan in the show, story wise and even his skin color wise.
Plus the leap and destiny child spoilers did not mention any where that Varundev and Devasena are going to be reborn.
A completely new cast and characters going to be their post leap.
No sign of their rebirths in the precap or any promo of that either.
I'll stop watching till the original leads return.
If they at all return. 😕

Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the info, Gargi! :)
Me too will stop watching this show till original leads Rajneesh & Karthika come back..
Don't like this leap / reincarnation thing with new leads.. 🤢
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdVGKHB8rSQ

Please check above IV. Actors/leads are committed for a year.

Dont think anyone is going anywhere.

My only grouse is might not see them next weekend...or who knows Mr. Prasad might just take us by surprise!
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdVGKHB8rSQ

Please check above IV. Actors/leads are committed for a year.

Dont think anyone is going anywhere.

My only grouse is might not see them next weekend...or who knows Mr. Prasad might just take us by surprise!

If that happens no one else will be happier than me , trust me, but the hard fact is - their roles might be drastically curtailed due to poor ratings. Trust me when Ive seen worse things happening with a tv show when ratings are not upto the mark.
In fact often leap is exactly what happens in such a case.
There's absolutely no guarantee or confirmation that Rajniesh will continue with his role. He's stopped posting bts pictures from Aarambh shoot since last 20 days. Why ??
Koi laut ke aya hai , though a finite series, got shut down in almost half the originally stipulated episodes since channel wasn't happy with ratings.
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The producer of the show herself confirmed that the female audience has fallen madly in love with varundev. Why would they remove their main USP? It would be professional harakiri.
If the show has low trps, it is because it is a show targeted at the classes and not the masses. The producers and channel both know it. They are anyhow struggling to get a foothold and changing a popular lead in this environment would be sheer stupidity impossible for them to commit.

Maybe RD was trying to give the message that his looks and persona in the show are changing
Edited by _Payalj_ - 7 years ago
Morana thumbnail
I just checked that post again.. people are saying Goodbye to him.
Hansa ji ( Dayalini ) also made a cryptic comment that sounds like good bye.
No body gives a post like this when just his character ends and not the journey with the show itself !
It's totally a goodbye post.
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

The producer of the show herself confirmed that the female audience has fallen madly in love with varundev. Why would they remove their main USP? It would be professional harakiri.

If the show has low trps, it is because it is a show targeted at the classes and not the masses. The producers and channel both know it. They are anyhow struggling to get a foothold and changing a popular lead in this environment would be sheer stupidity impossible for them to commit.

Maybe RD was trying to give the message that his looks and persona in the show are changing

Professional harakiri you say ?? Umm.. like I said above I've seen makers taking worse steps with the show , literally destroying it when they're not happy with ratings , effectively reducing the ratings even further.😆
Jodha Akbar , Ye Hai Mohabattein to name just two !
Morana thumbnail
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Thanks for the info, Gargi! :)
Me too will stop watching this show till original leads Rajneesh & Karthika come back..
Don't like this leap / reincarnation thing with new leads.. 🤢

Rajneish and Krathika and their chemistry are the reasons I watch this show. Especially Rajneish . The way they rushed their love and death sequence in a proverbial Let's-get-done-with-this manner , bodes ill for me ! 🤢 I don't trust ITV makers at all . Ratings ke chakkar mein they can do any thing.
Think about it , they never said destiny children n leap etc. when promoting for Aarambh initially. They in fact sold it as the story of Varundev n Devasena , if you go back and watch all the promos.
And now the very Varundev and Devasena are dead ! 😲🤢

It's like samapti before Aarambh.😡

Best of luck makers for your show , minus our beautiful Varunsena , pad janta maaf nehi karegi ! 🤢
Ultimate betrayal with viewers ! 👎🏼
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It seems like a bye bye to Varun Dev and not RD. Also there was no compulsion for Aryans to keep a beard. That is a Muslim custom. These Aryans were shown to be warriors away from home living in nomadic conditions. But once they have a kingdom of their own obviously their living style will improve. Also they can't make RD look exactly same in two births. There will be some look change