Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: gemini54

Take a bow what a post and lovely pictures..truly epic ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much for such a sweet comment ! ๐Ÿค—
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

beautiful pics...stunning...SIgh...will we get to see them again next weekend..is my only grouse...

Next weekend to bhul hi jao ๐Ÿฅฑ If I see them in the precap of next Sunday's episode I'd throw a party thread in the forum !!
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I cannot stop looking at your beautiful pictures..so here is my interpretation of the scene in words..
The love duel:
A conflict of heart and the head. Varundev hopeful, just wants a sign that his lady love feels the same as him. Devasena hesitant not sure, head slightly bent but holding onto his sword. Just as Varundev eyes falls on his sword in her hands he becomes bolder. He teases her with words, smile and action..coerces her to let go of doubts and acknowledge her love for him. She still unsure he holds her close and pushes her literally over the edge..both of them falls towards their destiny. She still a little hesitant though he can see her love for him..he does the ultimate sacrifice tells her that she can fulfill her vow and this gives her the courage to acknowledge her love for him..the scene which followed poignant filled with Love and the knowledge that this Love will not fructify but with the hope that it will in the future for they were and are soulmates. Their blood mixing with each other,their hands entwined and Devasena becomes his and he smiles.

Hope I did some justice to your words and more importantly your pictures๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by gemini54 - 7 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Also realised that they were killed by their very own swords, due to the exchange..and this might be crucial to the decision taken by Purohit and Thangam.
After replaying the episode..it seems the whole thing is a big shadyantra (scheming and planning) by Purohit and his select few guys like Shivan and Abrook.

Edited by ddsoaps - 7 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

^^^ Karthika just nailed this scene ! Devsena was full of passion & closed her eyes as if Varundev is about to kiss her & not kill her ! โ˜บ๏ธ
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What stunning pics..thanks for posting them.

The whole fight sequence, Varundev's smirk when fighting, his eyes go all chinky kind of...she a true warrior...does not give up her fighting spirit until the end...what a scene! Phew!...

I just hope they both come back on our screens this weekend, fingers, toes crossed.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

What stunning pics..thanks for posting them.

The whole fight sequence, Varundev's smirk when fighting, his eyes go all chinky kind of...she a true warrior...does not give up her fighting spirit until the end...what a scene! Phew!...

I just hope they both come back on our screens this weekend, fingers, toes crossed.

Yesss !! I just hope ki even after reincarnation , their individual character traits would remain intact . ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I have no hope for adult Devsena & Varundev this weekend .
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful pictures which depicts the passionate love of two warriors who are destined to be soulmates in each birth. In the simple span of their love story, they experience everything of love.
Thanks for the lovely pictures. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GAHHH!

These two.

Stunning creations.

Can't wait for more scenes. I am sure the leap will have them meeting in the kingdom and not on the battlefield so their journey won't be as short as VarSena's journey.

Both of them are fantastic. Karthika has the righteousness but aggression that Devsena is supposed to have and Rajniesh is cool and collected.

Can't wait. Wish we at least get a promo of them meeting tomorrow.

Will have to wait till next week for them. Sucks. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@Maitreyee and @Gargi
Can u pls make some JalSena siggies / picspam from today's episode & Precap of next week? ๐Ÿ˜ณ