Soulmates Forever - Devsena & Varundev*New Picspam added in Page 2

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
He was only her's , for his soul belongs to the fiesty , gorgeous young princess . As for Devsena , how could she not accept the immense love from the man with whom she feels she has a special connection ?

Devsena & Varundev are love cause here we see a man who gave himself completely to his beloved & won her love in the end . โค๏ธ
Can we have more lovestories like this where we get a noble , softnatured & moral to a fault hero & a fiesty , gorgeous , impulsive & grey shaded powerful heroine ?? Pretty please ?

Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Take a bow what a post and lovely pictures..truly epic ๐Ÿ‘
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely collage.
It was shocking for me. I had come across articles and posts on reincarnation so I expected VarSena to die in future (or maybe a past-life reincarnation) but this! What an shocking turn of events.

That scene where DS keeps striking VD and he doesn't retaliate and when she asks him "why are you not fighting?" He replies , "why are you?" was โค๏ธ
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful pics๐Ÿ˜Š
But one request please stop making unreasonable demands. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yesterday I was given the punishment of sitting at one place like a furniture for 12 hours as my son was studying Hindi for exam and I was supposed to give moral support. ๐Ÿ˜กTo alleviate boredom I ended up watching back to back episodes of the competing show which is getting very high trps.

That show has everything this show doesn't. Scheming step mother in law, the male lead is her puppet who phansaos the heroine in his pyaar ka jaal and marries her, the superglue despo vamp. The only things missing were irrelevant ones like story, acting, direction, etc etc๐Ÿ˜†

Now that's a show that gets trp and is super hit while the condition of aarambh is for all to see.

Now how do you expect more shows like this?
Edited by _Payalj_ - 7 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@Maitreyee
Awesome post and collages on VarSena by you, dear! โญ๏ธ
The whole episode was too beautiful! โค๏ธ
Seeing them die was so much.. ๐Ÿฅบ
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Maitreyee , wonderful Edits ! But kya kare.. even your edits can't uplift my mood , till I get a slod confirmation in the form of a quote directly from makers or a promo , showing RD-KN coming back to the show !
Varunsena desrves happy end in another birth and that too with original actors only ! Nothing else will satisfy me.
Majorly pissed off since tomorrow !
Krathika did ensured me that they're gonna continue , but I'm sorry that's not enough for me , I need more solid proofs and Rajneish retweeted by goodbye tweet ! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ He didn't confirm that he's continuing the show . ๐Ÿ’”
Upar se , he got clean shaved ! ๐Ÿฅบ

Those destiny children and new Dravid queen can go eff themselves , I couldn't care any less ! ๐Ÿ˜ก Mujhe bas apna Rajju-Krati chahiye !
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful pics...stunning...SIgh...will we get to see them again next weekend..is my only grouse...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@Maitreyee and @Gargi
Pls make siggies on VarSena fight seq on 1st day , their meet in night in palace, their fight seq next day? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

Beautiful pics๐Ÿ˜Š

But one request please stop making unreasonable demands. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yesterday I was given the punishment of sitting at one place like a furniture for 12 hours as my son was studying Hindi for exam and I was supposed to give moral support. ๐Ÿ˜กTo alleviate boredom I ended up watching back to back episodes of the competing show which is getting very high trps.

That show has everything this show doesn't. Scheming step mother in law, the male lead is her puppet who phansaos the heroine in his pyaar ka jaal and marries her, the superglue despo vamp. The only things missing were irrelevant ones like story, acting, direction, etc etc๐Ÿ˜†

Now that's a show that gets trp and is super hit while the condition of aarambh is for all to see.

Now how do you expect more shows like this?

I know you are right !! ๐Ÿคฃ I feel like laughing and crying at the same time after reading your post . ๐Ÿ˜ญ Such sad state of our mass people's mindset . ๐Ÿฅบ This is not done !! Not done at all !!๐Ÿ˜ญ