Frequent Posters

Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

I feel that both Chamundi and Hahumaa were at fault ... 🤔🤔
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@Payal, I had found it distasteful too, and subsequently imagined that I had not heard it at all 😆; it had left that much bitter taste in my mouth in that otherwise stupendous episode. I find both polygamy & polyandry despicable, irrespective of any era. For a change, I had imagined that they would portray Dravidians strictly following mono trends 😒. Regarding the language, colloquial Hindi is acceptable; but usages of Urdu words are absolutely not in sync with the depiction - my personal POV.

@Ayesha, thanks girl 🤗. I am as well surprised that tossing a coin will settle the destiny of two civilisations, apparently !! If so, then they are literally following "ahingsa param dharma" 😆. Regarding the selection of warriors for another duel, another budding love story with an untimely tragic end !! I was actually pondering over Shivan & Thangam 😆..

Jokes apart, my only wish is that they continue to sail in the identical boat regarding characterizations. After infinity, I have actually bumped across a show which boasts a pious, noble, soft-hearted yet strong-willed ML, who loves, understands, respects and trusts an equally strong FL. It's rarest of rare on ITV.

I must mention this. I was a bit skeptical w.r.t. the length of time of the events, spanning at most 12-15 hours. I will admit that I would have been happier if they have given a bit more time to build up the love story. Honestly, I felt it was rushed. But, nevertheless believable indeed. This is what I define as writing. Even being skeptical, the audience can actually relate... Hats off to Mr. Prasad. And kudos to RD & KN for making Varundev & Devsena so believable...

My last question, what will be Abrook's reincarnated avatar !!!
Edited by chandrima02 - 7 years ago