Understanding psychology and spirituality

radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hola guys..
I have been following the show from the start but found today's episode worth commenting.

Now many of us might have questioned wasn't the love story to fast to think.

Well it was not
Psychologically

Two people fall in love faster when they are in a dangerous situation. Probably an attack or a war.
There are certain chemicals which release too fast in our body and make us fall in love.

Also there are certain syndromes too
That says that people fall in love with their enemies

Now this is psychology

If we talk spiritually
What Varun dev said absolutely fits

The soul is immortal and it falls in love with its part

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The execution was very beautifully done that it makes one forget absolutely that the falling in love part was a bit fast.

They did seem to be deeply in love while they were fighting with each other and in the moment when they decide to die..

The objective of establishing them as soulmates was achieved in the most beautiful way possible...

❤️

Edited by .Fragrance. - 7 years ago
radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Fragrance.

The execution was very beautifully done that it makes one forget absolutely that the falling in love part was a bit fast.

They did seem to be deeply in love while they were fighting with each other and in the moment when they decide to die..

The objective of establishing them as soulmates was achieved in the most beautiful way possible...

❤️

What I loved the most was their blood meeting each other
It just hit the point
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radianteyes.

What I loved the most was their blood meeting each other
It just hit the point

True.. And then the stream of their blood flows into the Sapta Sindhu, together... ❤️ 💔
MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
He live till she said to him loo me tumhari huyi varundev then both of them leave there souls
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@radianteyes nice post. From yesterday's precap, I thought VD falling in love was fast but today's ep delved much more deep into it. There is definitely a soul connection through different births. VarSena was not just a boy-meets-girl or love at first sight story. They have a much deeper connection.
But I was somewhat surprised at VD's friend egging him on so much. He was the one who started using the heavy words when VD was still confused. Maybe that friend has some greater part to play, maybe he knows something. Idk.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
There is something that Shivaan said that stuck with me...that one can meet their soulmate as either a friend or enemy...
which means in their next birth...wonder if they would be enemies again...or besties...