Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: gemini54

Thanks for the reply. It is ok to disagree that is what discussions are about. I put forth my view on Shivam you did yours. As far as Agnimitra I did not mention him in this post and you are right..he did not plot the death and in his position he is right as they did set out to establish their rule.

Thanks buddy for understanding . I am just putting forth my observations and opinions , not arguing or trying to make anyone agree to them . ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Fragrance.

Thank You for the highlights.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Guys Can anyone please tell what does " Tees Jung Shumshaan " means ?? ๐Ÿ˜•

In another thread I requested someone to translate the lyrics and she wrote that tees is 30, jung is battle and shamshaan is graveyard or crematorium.

So its "only thirty battle to graveyard or crematorium." I don't know what the significance of this sentence is though. Maybe there would be 30 battles in total after which they would unite. ๐Ÿ˜†
I really have no clue.

Posting the translation here:
(Credit goes to translator)

Lehren ladein, toofan uthe,
Waves crashed, a storm rose

Baadal Bhide, Bijli bani,
Clouds collided, lightning was formed

Pathar ghise, agni jali
Stones rubbed against one another, a fire was kindled

Takraav se nikli dhwani
A clash which created sound

Kabhi aan ka kabhi baan ka
Sometimes it's honor, sometimes arrow (weapons)

Yeh yudh hai pehchaan ka..
This war is for identity

Hai mol bas yeh pran ka,
Only this value is of life

Bas tees jung Shamshaan ka.."
Only "thirty battles" to a crematorium.

Edited by mary78613 - 7 years ago
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[๐Ÿ˜›...good to see a familiar face. I am sorry if you told your name to me already and I forgot..you seem to remember mine๐Ÿ˜‰ do you mind telling it again

QUOTE=--BlackSheep--]

Thanks do I know you from the other forum? I absolutely loved the leads and am loving this show..hope they keep the leads, maintain the pace and the story for than this will be an epic show

QUOTE=--BlackSheep--]Beautiful points Sabita Di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Even I felt that Shivaan was a bit fishy.He seemed to be so damn insistant that Varundev loved Devsena.It did feel odd.๐Ÿ˜•

The Aryans are not as noble as they appear to be.It's clear that they don't trust one of their own.Only Abrook seemed to have faith in Varundev.
Purohit also seemed like he would get Aryavrat by hook or by crook.

VarSena won my heart today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

We had met in KRPKAB forum.I used to love your posts๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yup!! The leads are gonna be the same๐ŸฅณKarthika confirmed it on Twitter.
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

• Few things that is perplexing me..is Shivan a real friend? Does he have a connection with thangam? Did he want to be the heir to Kayasth? Does Thangam have a secret hatred for the Dravids?..what is Dayalani role in this?

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Even I felt that Shivaan was a bit fishy.He seemed to be so damn insistant that Varundev loved Devsena.It did feel odd.๐Ÿ˜•

Agree with you both. VD's friend's behavior was a bit fishy. VD at first seems perplexed but his friend keeps prodding him on that VD is in love with DS. I think there's more to VD's friend. Maybe he knows something. Let's see if he actually has a secret (like we think) or he is just that good of a friend ๐Ÿ˜†?
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you Sabita. It was a beautiful episode. Honestly speaking what option did Varsena have except to hold on to the belief that they will be united in the next birth?
The hatred between their clans made it impossible for them to be one. They were torn between their duty and love, finding it impossible either to abdicate their responsibilities or to kill their love.

The fact that both were simply stalling for time and not killing was becoming obvious to almost everyone.

Regarding varundev's friend I found him slightly idiotic. Your entire civilisation's future depends on the outcome of a duel and you are feeding romantic spout to your participant? One has to be either a hopeless and brainless romantic or very very shrewd to do that.

And yes he and thangam did look at each other in a queer way but then their love story is impossible due to two reasons
1. Thangam is much older than him.
2. She is way too repulsive and he has also seen her cruelty firsthand
486792 thumbnail
@Sabita Di,My name is Ayesha.
About the Shivaan case,I have a theory of my own.What if Shivaan had been instructed by Agnimitra to strengthen Varundev's feelings for Devsena?? Agnimitra said that he had a Plan B in case Varundev fails right?? From Agnimitra's perspective,if Varundev manages to fall for Devsena and convince her that she loves him too then Devsena will get distracted and thus lose the battle.But Varundev staying true to his principles would have never faked love.So maybe Shivaan had to be used as a catalyst.
But what Agnimitra had failed to fathom was the extent of VarSena's love for each other.He must have never imagined that these two would choose to die with each other.

It's just my wild guess๐Ÿ˜†
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Beautiful post and post title by you, Sabita! ๐Ÿ‘
VarSena scenes were Epic!
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

In another thread I requested someone to translate the lyrics and she wrote that tees is 30, jung is battle and shamshaan is graveyard or crematorium.

So its "only thirty battle to graveyard or crematorium." I don't know what the significance of this sentence is though. Maybe there would be 30 battles in total after which they would unite. ๐Ÿ˜†
I really have no clue.

Posting the translation here:
(Credit goes to translator)

Lehren ladein, toofan uthe,
Waves crashed, a storm rose

Baadal Bhide, Bijli bani,
Clouds collided, lightning was formed

Pathar ghise, agni jali
Stones rubbed against one another, a fire was kindled

Takraav se nikli dhwani
A clash which created sound

Kabhi aan ka kabhi baan ka
Sometimes it's honor, sometimes arrow (weapons)

Yeh yudh hai pehchaan ka..
This war is for identity

Hai mol bas yeh pran ka,
Only this value is of life

Bas tees jung Shamshaan ka.."
Only "thirty battles" to a crematorium.

Thanks for the lovely translation..
Yes thirty battles to a crematorium is a bit confusing..
May be they have written it to make the song more powerful.. :)

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone for replying.
@Ayesha..now I remember chalk it on old age๐Ÿ˜‰. I think your theory on Shivan is plausible. I agree with Payal that his pushing Varundev to realize his love seems misplaced or a diabolical plot only time will tell.
@payal absolutely loved what you wrote here
The hatred between their clans made it impossible for them to be one. They were torn between their duty and love, finding it impossible either to abdicate their responsibilities or to kill their love.

The fact that both were simply stalling for time and not killing was becoming obvious to almost๐Ÿ‘ everyone
What is with all this destiny child , the lead leaving the show etc..just when I got attached to a show๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by gemini54 - 7 years ago