Unrequited love or love conquers all

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I would like to think it is the later...
What a stupendous episode..it had love, yearning,passion and sacrifice.
  • Varundev did not feel the wounds inflicted on his body but felt the love
  • Devasena did not feel the wounds inflicted on her body but felt a strong pull
  • Both of them knew that there was love was not destined to be..but Varundev had the belief that if not this time their love will conquer all
  • The beautiful love duel..there chemistry electrifying much more than any romance..
  • The last scene beautiful..devisena fighting her love no more and Varundev giving himself up for his love
  • Few things that is perplexing me..is Shivan a real friend? Does he have a connection with thangam? Did he want to be the heir to Kayasth? Does Thangam have a secret hatred for the Dravids?..what is Dayalani role in this?
  • My only hope that the same actors play the reincarnated roles for I cannot imagine anyone else in th roles
  • A special shout out to the actors..what an amazing portrayal and what explosive chemistry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah a totally mesmerising episode...their love eternal, divine that transcended everything...
I too felt Shivan was way too pushy, does he have some hidden agenda...could be as you say.. I hope its not that way though. So who is or was on Varundev's side?

Even Purohit looks to be greedy and wanting power, going by the precap that is

486792 thumbnail
Beautiful points Sabita Di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Even I felt that Shivaan was a bit fishy.He seemed to be so damn insistant that Varundev loved Devsena.It did feel odd.๐Ÿ˜•

The Aryans are not as noble as they appear to be.It's clear that they don't trust one of their own.Only Abrook seemed to have faith in Varundev.
Purohit also seemed like he would get Aryavrat by hook or by crook.

VarSena won my heart today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with most of your points, except a few .
I felt nothing suspicious about Shivam . This is what friends do, make you realise that you are in love and also push you towards gathering courage to propose . He was doing just that.
As for purohit Agnimitra, it is absolutely wrong to call him greedy if he wants Aryavrat by hook or crook . He didn't plot for the death of Varunsena, they killed themselves . He is right in his position to go ahead with the idea of establishing Aryavrat . They haven't come so far away from their home for nothing . Many Aryans already lost their life for it, in search of their home . He HAS to think about them .
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank You for the highlights.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Guys Can anyone please tell what does " Tees Jung Shumshaan " means ?? ๐Ÿ˜•
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

I agree with most of your points, except a few .

I felt nothing suspicious about Shivam . This is what friends do, make you realise that you are in love and also push you towards gathering courage to propose . He was doing just that.
As for purohit Agnimitra, it is absolutely wrong to call him greedy if he wants Aryavrat by hook or crook . He didn't plot for the death of Varunsena, they killed themselves . He is right in his position to go ahead with the idea of establishing Aryavrat . They haven't come so far away from their home for nothing . Many Aryans already lost their life for it, in search of their home . He HAS to think about them .

Hmmm.You do have a point.And going by the precap it seems that the Aryans won by toss.So there were no unfair means used.
gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks for the reply. It is ok to disagree that is what discussions are about. I put forth my view on Shivam you did yours. As far as Agnimitra I did not mention him in this post and you are right..he did not plot the death and in his position he is right as they did set out to establish their rule.

QUOTE=VasusenaRadheya]I agree with most of your points, except a few .
gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks do I know you from the other forum? I absolutely loved the leads and am loving this show..hope they keep the leads, maintain the pace and the story for than this will be an epic show

QUOTE=--BlackSheep--]Beautiful points Sabita Di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Even I felt that Shivaan was a bit fishy.He seemed to be so damn insistant that Varundev loved Devsena.It did feel odd.๐Ÿ˜•

The Aryans are not as noble as they appear to be.It's clear that they don't trust one of their own.Only Abrook seemed to have faith in Varundev.

gemini54 thumbnail
Yes their love was divine

QUOTE=ddsoaps]Yeah a totally mesmerising episode...their love eternal, divine that transcended everything...
I too felt Shivan was way too pushy, does he have some hidden agenda...could be as you say.. I hope its not that way though. So who is or was on Varundev's side?

Even Purohit looks to be greedy and wanting power, going by the precap that is

486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gemini54

Thanks do I know you from the other forum? I absolutely loved the leads and am loving this show..hope they keep the leads, maintain the pace and the story for than this will be an epic show

QUOTE=--BlackSheep--]Beautiful points Sabita Di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

We had met in KRPKAB forum.I used to love your posts๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yup!! The leads are gonna be the same๐ŸฅณKarthika confirmed it on Twitter.