VarSena-Conflicted with desire & the desire for conflict!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everyone!

Quite an...err...eventful episode, wouldn't you say? I am a little confused by the turn of events but more on that later.

First, let's talk about the protagonists- Varundev and Devsena aka VarSena.

What are they?
Star-crossed lovers? Soulmates? Yin and yang?
They're all this and more.

After all, what do you call a love that defeats death? What do you call a promise that is reinforced with each reincarnation?

Immortal.

Today's episode was a tribute to VarSena and their saga. A saga that will span many lives, generations and eons. I am so happy the entire episode belonged to them. This epic end was required for a new beginning.

From VD's Mitr guiding and prodding him to the realisation of his love for Devsena to Varundev coaxing and cajoling Devsena to accept his love for her- it showed us how they are forced to desire conflict while being conflicted with desire for each other.

Thought become hallucinations and dreams become reality as these poor souls clash and collide, unable to understand why they have been blessed with a love that cannot live.

An unintended but perhaps exchange of swords replaces the shy glances that two lovers might exchange to signal their interest. Varundev asks Devsena to fight with his sword if she accepts his love.

The poignancy of their story is not lost on any of us. It requires unparalleled sacrifice and courage. These soulmates decide that if their love cannot live in the world they exist in, it must be born again in another era.

Their chemistry simmers beneath the formality of their interactions.

Anybody else got tingles today?

Tried to capture as much of the episode as possible but it would be impossible to encapsulate it all in words.
Edited by clarity - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
How can you write so beautifully? I am toh lost for words once again...
those eyes of Varundev when he speaks from each corner of his soul, mind and body..and DevSena trying so hard to push it away...find reasons to deny it...yet LOVE wins..but in death.

Gosh this is even beyond Romeo & Juliet. Mr. Prasad take a bow..what an eternal divine passionate unrequited love story.👏

Edited by ddsoaps - 7 years ago
rabeeha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So beautifully explained, both of them fulfilled their vows, DV took his revenge and VD make possible the start of aryavart. They kept the faith of their people, and in the end they also conquered in their love, by having death from each other' s hand. They completed their responsibility toward their people and also toward each other. Now the new story will start in which they have to conquered their love through life not through death
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A standing ovation for this beautiful post👏.
I especially like your line of poignancy of the story that was the highlight of today's episode

QUOTE=clarity]Hello everyone!

Quite an...err...eventful episode, wouldn't you say? I am a little confused by the turn of events but more on that later.

First, let's talk about the protagonists- Varundev and Devsena aka VarSena.

What are they?
Star-crossed lovers? Soulmates? Yin and yang?
They're all this and more.

After all, what do you call a love that defeats death? What do you call a promise that is reinforced with each reincarnation?

Immortal.

Today's episode was a tribute to VarSena and their saga. A saga that will span many lives, generations and eons. I am so happy the entire episode belonged to them. This epic end was required for a new beginning.

From VD's Mitr guiding and prodding him to the realisation of his love for Devsena to Varundev coaxing and cajoling Devsena to accept his love for her- it showed us how they are forced to desire conflict while being conflicted with desire for each other.

Thought become hallucinations and dreams become reality as these poor souls clash and collide, unable to understand why they have been blessed with a love that cannot live.

An unintended but perhaps exchange of swords replaces the shy glances that two lovers might exchange to signal their interest. Varundev asks Devsena to fight with his sword if she accepts his love.

The poignancy of their story is not lost on any of us. It requires unparalleled sacrifice and courage. These soulmates decide that if their love cannot live in the world they exist in, it must be born again in another era.

Their chemistry simmers beneath the formality of their interactions.

Anybody else got tingles today?

Tried to capture as much of the episode as possible but it would be impossible to encapsulate it all in words.
486792 thumbnail
Your post is marvellous Clarity👏👏 Today's episode was a beautiful and heartwrenching episode.
It marked the end of Phase 1 and the beginning of Phase 2.

For every Aarambh(Beginning) happens after an Anth (end).
Today marked the end of VarSena who were bonded by duty and also marked the beginning of their new journey in which they will be free from all the bonds.
Devsena will no longer be bound by vengeance nor will Varundev be bound by his oath towards Aryavrat.As we had seen from the first episode,VarSena were so loyal to their respective aims that it would have been impossible for them to be together.
But love is not bound by the shackles of duty and obligations.It's eternal and it's endless.It doesn't have an Anth nor an Aarambh.
It's always there like energy.And it always manifests in form of soulmates.

In this lifetime VarSena's souls recognized each other and they will ultimately find their way back to each other in their next lifetime.
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Today's episode and this post.. True gems.. ❤️
MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome post
Beautifully wrritern Outstanding episode and last scene blow my mind away
Lovely couple ❤️
Edited by zyrah17 - 7 years ago
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
You have an amazing way with word Clarity

Originally posted by: clarity

Hello everyone!

I wasn't thinking that they would both die in this ep. That was shocking. I thought the duel would end in tie and then there would be more planning and plotting with simultaneous VarSena's r/lship development. But man! What a twist!

Karthika and Rajneesh were just perfect today. VD being all flirty and smiling in the duel was so cute. (This was what I was thinking before that twist)!

Also when they're at the river bank and DS keeps striking VD and asks him "why are you not fighting?" To which VD says, "why are you?" This scene was so so beautiful. The need to fulfil their promises clashing with this immense, inexplicable attraction that they feel for one another was so good to watch.

I find something fishy (but like in a neutral way :D) about the friend. It's one thing to encourage a friend but the way he was prodding VD looked like he wants VarSena to happen. Maybe he has some other connection with them. Maybe they'll show us in the next janam.

And now we'll have to wait 5 days till the next ep airs! Argh! I wanna know what happens next.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@clarity
So good to see to back in IF! :D
Yeah.. I do remember u from BW forum.

Beautiful post by you describing VarSena epic love in yesterday's episode! ⭐️❤️