Wat an episode the main luv story to start after reincarnation

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Very well taken written wat an acting by devesena(karthika) Varun Dev(rajneesh) their chemistry is amazing by next Saturday episode end they will showtheir rebirth and how this time they will win in luv against all odds

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
But I don't think Rajneish and Krathika will portray the reincarnated characters of Varundev and Devsena . Rajneish is most probably not shooting .
vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think so y will he do a show just for few episodes no were is written that anyone will replace them is a finite series
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Have you realised all the topics begin with What?😆 on this forum!
Once again the episode has left me gobsmacked...shell shocked, flabbergasted...stunned...dumbstruck...and Lord knows what!

What an episode! Those eyes of Varundev are mesmerising...Ill be damn!

sorry about the swearing...but dont know how and what else to say?
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

But I don't think Rajneish and Krathika will portray the reincarnated characters of Varundev and Devsena . Rajneish is most probably not shooting .

As per Rajneish they have been shooting since October. So it seems they may have a large bank of episodes to be shown.

Raj also tweeted about today's epi. And no trace of any new leads been chosen etc. Both of them have trained specially for this show. And Rajneesh said they are committed for a year so he has to stay in form until the end of the show.

There is an IV of his on YT

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dude. They won't have new leads. That's stupid and it defeats the entire purpose of bombarding us with VD and DS for more than a month through promos.
Idk what'll happen however. I don't want reincarnation and shit. Let's see.
To...to thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What abt other characters like abruk...and other aryan boys with varundev...will they be there after incarnation?nd what abt this news of. birth of six destiny kids?
Edited by To...to - 7 years ago
Dreamful thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I did not expect the story to take this kind of turn. Shocking in a way. I expected an extended love story with Varundev and Devsena. I thought their journey had just begun and now it came to this! I really wonder how it will continue from here. Somehow right now the show is reminding me of Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta, where King Harshvardhan and Queen Chandrika get reborn as Virendra Singh and Chandrakanta.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yup guys , Karthika just confirmed in twitter that they are still very much part of the show . So , it's all good ! 👍🏼
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Yup guys , Karthika just confirmed in twitter that they are still very much part of the show . So , it's all good ! 👍🏼

Thanks!

I was really liking Karthika and Rajneesh as VarSena. I wasn't even expecting them dying in today's ep!