Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ziah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I have been following the show, and only stepped in discuss today... UM, what just happened?? The leads died?
rabeeha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today every scene was amazing, chemistry between DS and VD was so much electrifying and mesmerizing. I just felt there must had been more time given to their love story, to die by each other's hand is quiet a big decision, it's just happened in two meetings, there was too much intensity in their death scene, if they have given a bit of more time to develop their love story, it might have looked more strong and connected. It's just my opinion. Other wise the episode was just mind blowingly amazing
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ziah

I have been following the show, and only stepped in discuss today... UM, what just happened?? The leads died?

Yes they did
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rabeeha

Today every scene was amazing, chemistry between DS and VD was so much electrifying and mesmerizing. I just felt there must had been more time given to their love story, to die by each other's hand is quiet a big decision, it's just happened in two meetings, there was too much intensity in their death scene, if they have given a bit of more time to develop their love story, it might have looked more strong and connected. It's just my opinion. Other wise the episode was just mind blowingly amazing

I get your post.

In fact after watching the precap on Saturday even I felt the same. That VD was too quick to fall in love. But after watching Sunday's ep, which delved more deep, some things made sense (to me). VarSena is bound by this inexplicable connection through different births. It's not just a normal boy-meets-girl or love at first sight story. The first time they touch each other, both feel a surge of emotions - something that is familiar yet mystifying.

Time was limited for them coz this duel has to end with 1 of them dying. And in ancient times words, rules etc (as per the show) are set in stone. So they knew the end was near and they had to leave this life to fulfil the promises that they made to themselves (Ds vowing to kill VD coz of her dad) and that they made to others (VD and DS's promise to adhere to the battle rules and fight till one remains).

So in the backdrop of this strong connection and the lack of time the ending life part made more sense to me. Though I was not at all expecting them to die so soon! With the talk of reincarnation, I knew they would die eventually but not in episode 8!
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They did too early and how dramatically. I mean the time they realize their love,they have to either fight and kill the other for their vows or being confused in love die for love. In either case, they have to die.
none_and_all thumbnail
varun dev : har janam me mujhse hi vaasta rahega tumhara

i get the feeling that their story would unfold through multiple lifetimes/reincarnations travelling through the time to the modern times..😉

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: none_and_all

varun dev : har janam me mujhse hi vaasta rahega tumhara

i get the feeling that their story would unfold through multiple lifetimes/reincarnations travelling through the time to the modern times..😉

Phir toh they will die after every 5 to six episodes... 😆