Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

In my hotstar they didn't show the precap for today. What happened in the precap?

Aryans take over Dravidgam kingdom..
Hauma curses the Aryan clan that one day a Dravid lady will rise in their Kingdom..
Just then a lady is shown killing some soldiers ..

😊 😊
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But how will VarunSena be reincarnated though? And what will be their obejctibe then?

P.S. Rajneesh shared a look without his trademark beard on his IG. So, again who will they be once they are reincarnated?
ShyeraStratus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why is the new lady shown? I mean what is the point of her character... does anyone know? I thought they will show Devsena reborn after a few years pass.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So they die in this combat??? 😒
486792 thumbnail
Pitashree,I feel like a person who started off her day like regularly but all of a sudden without any warning a storm blew me away.
This episode gave me goosebumps👏👏👏
The intensity and passion was other worldly.DevRun in one episode set the screens on fire.
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Does Aarambh air before time in another regions? Or is this Hotstar Premium's magic? 😲

I am utterly confused by what twists and turns will grace our TV screens post the leap.

For the first time, I am flummoxed by Indian TV.
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

But how will VarunSena be reincarnated though? And what will be their obejctibe then?

P.S. Rajneesh shared a look without his trademark beard on his IG. So, again who will they be once they are reincarnated?

I guess they will be Aryan and Dravidian again.Devsena will be a Dravidian and Madhoo's daughter whereas Varundev will be Shahbaaz's son who is a senator.
vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For sure Varun Dev and devesena r leads they will be reborn which few new character entries rajnish duggsl and karthika r the leafs and will be that the main plot luv story of 2 enemy clans and how their luv will survive in this new birth
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was so sad but mindblowing none the less. I can't wait for their punar janam now
Next episode its all going to be Aaryan taking over the throne and Hahuma's curse.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

I guess they will be Aryan and Dravidian again.Devsena will be a Dravidian and Madhoo's daughter whereas Varundev will be Shahbaaz's son who is a senator.

I am so looking forward to this. I love it when leads fall in love and here we will get to see then falling in love again and again. Its sad though but beautiful none the less.