What the hell did just happen????

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Last two weeks were super busy, busy to a point that I thought I'd have to resort to cloning and get my job done. Today I get time and binge watch every episode. So pray tell me what did just happen? They're dead? Wasn't this their story? The story of Aryans vs. Dravidians? And who are the people in precap? What's going on?

P.S. Got to admit this is how you write a story. Blow the viewer's mind to every direction and keep them guessing for ages to come. Mr. Vijendra hats off!!!
Edited by Meself - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
That was fastest Prem express

Day 1 : - VarSena meet.. Get attracted 😳

Day 2 :- They Fight in vengeance / attraction 😈

Same day in evening :- Confused in love πŸ˜•

In the night :- Varundev realizes his love, proposes to Devsena ❀️

Day 3 :- Devsena realizes her feelings and they both die in love.. πŸ₯Ί

Poor love birds..πŸ˜’ Didn't even get much time to interact with each other.. 😭
Do they know that in the next birth also they will be born as Aryan and Dravidian only because only then the story can progress ...πŸ˜† So if they have to fight in the next birth against the existing system / society for their love why not do it in this janam itself.. 😲

To...to thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree Indian tele industry really need such writers.
To...to thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yup I agree varundev all of a sudden falling in love with devsena ...nd landed in her room for confession ...it looks bit rush ...lets see what surprise today epi go na give us.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think everything the mitr (friend) says to Varundev, he is going to use it as a plan against DevSena. Could be just an act , to lower her guard...and get her mind all fuzzed up...konfusionπŸ˜‰...but never know Prasad Sir might just have something up his sleeve...
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Did they really just die?
They fell in love faster than Romeo and Juliet πŸ˜•
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In my hotstar they didn't show the precap for today. What happened in the precap?
Susmitasumi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz dont bring another leads ... i love both of them as leads.. 😭
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why do I have a feeling that when Devsena remembers her past life in the future, she will remember that Varundev killed her but not the fact that he let her kill him as well?
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..PlayfulKiss..

Why do I have a feeling that when Devsena remembers her past life in the future, she will remember that Varundev killed her but not the fact that he let her kill him as well?

Bingo! This is what I believe in as well. Devsena will remember who killed her but not that she allowed that to happen. But have to admit this was a brilliant twist in the series. Bring it on.