Thanks

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

@gemini54
Fabulous take on yesterday's episode by you, dear! ⭐️

Word Count: 1

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
You all have brought up a great point is it a ploy by Varundev?

My mind is saying it is here is why
  • The realization of love seems to be very fast. His friend Shivam seems to have planted it in his thoughts
  • His vow to Purohit to establish Aryavart by killing Devasena for all is fair in love and war in this case War
  • His slight smile at the Duel today almost like Devasena took the bait
  • Is is Hahuma lies coming to haunt her, she lied about Queen Chamundi being betrayed by a Arya when that was not true..here Devasena getting betrayed in real by an Arya
  • Last but not least did he stab her
My heart is saying it is not a ploy
  • Isn't it a love story ? how can we root for the couple if he uses this tactic
  • What is the future story then no Varundev and Devasena my poor romantic heart will not like that.
  • I know the heart doesn't have many points but the heart wants what it wants
Great thoughts and discussion everyone thanks 😊

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

@gemini (TM) agreed with you post. This ep was even better than I had expected after watching last week's precap. That duel scene was so well choreographed (the slo-mos). The equality between DS and VD was well portrayed.

I feel it's a ploy. I mean he can't fall that deep in love so fast? But the Aryas are such sticklers for principles - like not fighting after sundown, taking acre of enemy after war, giving them water, showing mercy etc, I doubt VD would resort to such a plot to win.

My thoughts exactly! 😊
As the show is progressing I find it hard to wait 5 days for new eps :D

gemini54 thumbnail
Yes it was really an epic episode

QUOTE=rajh]great episode--sword fight scene is beyond awesome..great production values..
devsena what can we say about this -great actress.
title of this thread is very correct--there is no words to explain this great movie like experience..
gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks it was a really great episode
QUOTE=NandiniRaizadaa]Wow you have put it so beautifully
Really very nice episode
gemini54 thumbnail
You said it right it was a episode filled with grandeur. Thanks

QUOTE=matosarah]Words fail me to describe the grandeur of this magnum opus. All the characters, sets sequences are flawless. At last there is a show on indian television which is worth watching after a long time.
Mind blowing presentation . I am in awe of all the characters especially Dev sena and Varun Dev. 👏

gemini54 thumbnail
😊
QUOTE=mary78613]Damnnn! Mind blown! What a fantastic episode! Hats off to the team. DS and VD fought as equals and I loved it! Tomorrow's precap was a surprise. VD in love already? Wow. DS isn't going to admit she is in love with him anytime soon though.
To...to thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If we believe that varundev really fall for devsena ...I find it bit early ...nd rush ...and in precap varundev is shown standing in devsena room in her castle ...is that really easy ...I don't know how to react on this ...all of a sudden varundev standing in devsena rooom in front of her confessing his love ...it's not jelling well for me here ...it's tooo early ...at this point ...in one scene they r fighting to killl each other ...in other scene varundev dev confessing his love ...lol...it's so ottt at this stage ...it can only make scenes if it is shown as varundev dev plan...I personally like it if this happpen...I want to see some mind game btw varunsena before their love😆
Edited by To...to - 7 years ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Great Post..
Loved their fight sequences in both the episodes..I wud love to see them fighting whole day..