When words fall short

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What was today's episode...stupendous one of the best I have seen on small screens.
Words do fall short to describe the episode ..here are some highlights that I absolutely loved
  • Love has no caste,color or boundaries...Rani Chamundi fell in love
  • Hahuma at all costs wanted that not to happen so in essence killed the Love
  • The games we play when we first start to deceive..Hahuma played her game with Devasena lied about her mothers death
  • Devasena a woman who is caught in the politics of power feels her mother is trying to tell her something..feels an unexplainable attraction to the Arya
  • Varundev feels the first pang of love and attraction but tries to ignore it to avenge his father
  • Purohit and Dayalini have their own games to play.
  • In the mix Thangam who is still a dark horse and Varundev friend who makes him realize that soul mates exist even in the guise of an enemy
  • The war begins of equals, both passionate and feel something for each other

For what is fated will happen despite the machinations of a few who play politics
👏 A standing ovation for the depiction, acting, graphics ..surely words fall short.

Thoughts welcome

Edited by gemini54 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Your title is apt!
Havent got over the episode...felt I just came out of the theatres watching a movie!
Stunning, brilliant...dn't know how to describe...the canvas of the show is just too too great for an Indian TV show!

What a dual!...how do I say...when the episode leaves you speechless and spell bound!
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Top post!

Gosh, I have not been this excited for a TV show since a long time.

I had suspected there would be foul play involved in Rani Chamundi's death the day they aired her lying in state scene.

It seems Dravidagam's enemies lie within their ranks and not beyond the Saptasindhu. Dayalini doesn't realise her greed for the throne will probably not leave a throne for her to desire.

The precap was the best part. 😉

I too am wondering if this is a ploy by Varundev. Maybe it is, but I feel Devsena might turn the ploy on its head and surprise our VD.

Can SP makes this a daily thing? Pretty please. 😳

Edited by clarity - 7 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great episode--sword fight scene is beyond awesome..great production values..
devsena what can we say about this -great actress.
title of this thread is very correct--there is no words to explain this great movie like experience..
Edited by rajh - 7 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Damnnn! Mind blown! What a fantastic episode! Hats off to the team. DS and VD fought as equals and I loved it! Tomorrow's precap was a surprise. VD in love already? Wow. DS isn't going to admit she is in love with him anytime soon though.
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Words fail me to describe the grandeur of this magnum opus. All the characters, sets sequences are flawless. At last there is a show on indian television which is worth watching after a long time.
Mind blowing presentation . I am in awe of all the characters especially Dev sena and Varun Dev. 👏
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@gemini (TM) agreed with you post. This ep was even better than I had expected after watching last week's precap. That duel scene was so well choreographed (the slo-mos). The equality between DS and VD was well portrayed.

Originally posted by: clarity

I too am wondering if this is a ploy by Varundev.

I feel it's a ploy. I mean he can't fall that deep in love so fast? But the Aryas are such sticklers for principles - like not fighting after sundown, taking acre of enemy after war, giving them water, showing mercy etc, I doubt VD would resort to such a plot to win.

Originally posted by: clarity

Can SP makes this a daily thing? Pretty please. 😳

My thoughts exactly! 😊
As the show is progressing I find it hard to wait 5 days for new eps :D

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow you have put it so beautifully
Really very nice episode
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@gemini54
Fabulous take on yesterday's episode by you, dear! ⭐️
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks it was really unbelievable one of a kind.

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Your title is apt!

Havent got over the episode...felt I just came out of the theatres watching a movie!
Stunning, brilliant...dn't know how to describe...the canvas of the show is just too too great for an Indian TV show!

What a dual!...how do I say...when the episode leaves you speechless and spell bound!