What a freaking mind blowing episode!

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Did I just watch an hour or so of the movie-like Aarambh? Gosh havent got over it yet!
Still playing on my mind...

Freaking awesome...superlatively brilliant execution...what performance by both actors...this show is just too good for the TRP audience!

Shristy Arya...dont you dare compromise on the character of DevSena! And yeah they are just too too gorgeous together😳
Edited by ddsoaps - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah brilliant episode and I'm going crazy with precap...can't wait for tomorrow...
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Couldn't agree with you more..simply mind blowing
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Khushi_Dillse

Yeah brilliant episode and I'm going crazy with precap...can't wait for tomorrow...

the precap has got me confused...has Varundev fallen in love for sure...or is that his plan to get through to her.😉..to lower her guard or something...and the end of the precap...did he stab her??😲
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Missed the first 20 mins, but will catch up on Hotstar.

Thankfully, I got to see the most awaited part of the episode- VarSena's sword fight.

What a battle. They were so evenly matched and totally deserve each other.

How funny is it that they share values like passion and steadfastness but are forced to annihilate each other to uphold those same values.

The production quality was very high. Very well shot and were a treat to watch.

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Completely agree with you.
I also tweeted to compliment and congratulate both the leads n they retweeted my tweet as well as Rajneish thanked me.
Those who are in twitter should tweet to the cast , they read each n every tweet.
But I'm watching with a heavy heart because all these leap talks, and destiny kids ! 😳
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
It truly was an amazing episode.
The VarSena duel was well choreographed. Rain made it even better. DS was amazing in today's ep. She was truly an equal to VD.

I don't know why the Purohit and Core committee people were so quick to think that DS was losing? LOL, they thought VD was "letting" DS duel. I would love to see DS kick one of their @sses. :D
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 7 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@TM
Yes.. it was freakingly amazing episode! :D
VarSena duel was too good! :D
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a beautiful episode!... It was so well shot; the fighting scenes were amazing; the rain made everything look so real: you could feel Devsena and Varundev's struggle to coordinate their bodies through the heavy rain; and the dark clouds: what a beautiful picture!

But above all... the music was the one who added a special flavor. Every time they played it the scenes look much more palpable, amplifying the emotions of the leads.
Edited by Etna_Dia - 7 years ago
BreezyBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agreed. It was just an epic episode. The background music just lifts up the entire scene. Specially the one-to-one fight.
This show is BRILLIANT. Wish it gets the TRP's it deserved. The number game is very important for such a high budget show.

Thank you Vijayendra Prasad sir for penning such beauty. And Goldie Behl for not compromising on battle scenes. Aarambh is sure shot a hit for me. I will watch at 9:00 p.m, the trp should increase. The hardwork must get paid off.