Predictions for tomorrow - 15/7

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Guys,

I have been wondering what will happen in tomorrow's episode so i came up with two predictions for the possible scenarios of the dwand (or is it dwant?)

First, Devsena and VarunDev will fight head to head (with a few distractions of course 😆) and the dwand ends up in a tie as both of them get injured

Second, VarunDev might overpower Devsena and then leave her alive [which is unlikely because Devsena would never take Daya from him as the punishment for that is death in Dravid Raj)

I personally feel the first one is more likely to happen because if one of them wins so soon then show kaise aagey barhega 😆

I am not sure what will happen tomorrow but I know what I DON'T want!
I don't want Devsena so unnerved by his presence that she loses track of the fight. I don't want makers to show Devsena as weak after that amazing first meet where she stunned and dazzled like an Amazon warrior.

So what are your predictions for tomorrow?

PS: I didn't put Devsena winning as a possible scenario because of the promo 😛 It didn't seem like Devsena was overpowering him.
Edited by mary78613 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lolchiku thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii ...i read an article today in the newspaper soon there will be a new entry of queen who had apparantely set up the dravid empire which means reincarnation is of older times ...further there was line in the article which said that this queen ( i dont know the exact name but i guess sambhavij) had made the dravid empire strong which had then in future got completely destroyed becouse of the fight between varundev and devsena
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think past track will be a short track then
Maybe a flashback which varundev gets

I think it will be Varundev who will remember that they are soulmates
486792 thumbnail
From the new article,it seems that the Aryan-Dravidian theme is still there.So it strengthens my doubts about a past life track.
Here is my theory.Varundev and Devsena would have been Aryan and Dravidian in their past lives and fallen for each other.Somehow they would have died.Now history has repeated itself and they have been reincarnated as Aryan-Dravidian once again.

And I agree with @Nandini.Varundev will probably remember his past life.
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is shown to be Aryans first excursion into India hence past life love story is not possible. Further it is impossible to show rajnish duggal as Dravidian due to his complexion.
Maybe they will show that these two are soulmates who again die early in this birth. See there must be a lot of smaller kingdoms in that time and they had themselves given reference at the time of coronation ceremony. Also the establishment of Aryan rule over complete North India would obviously have taken a lot of time with Aryans slowly inching in and taking over the Dravidian kingdom.

Devsena's kingdom might be the first one in India and Aryans might establish a foothold there. Then the story takes a leap where devsena takes birth in one of the other Dravidian kingdoms while Varun Dev is born in the Aryan kingdom
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lolchiku

Hii ...i read an article today in the newspaper soon there will be a new entry of queen who had apparantely set up the dravid empire which means reincarnation is of older times ...further there was line in the article which said that this queen ( i dont know the exact name but i guess sambhavij) had made the dravid empire strong which had then in future got completely destroyed becouse of the fight between varundev and devsena

Ohh really? Wow. I didn't expect such a twist. I frankly dont understand the past reincarnation track but lets see how they show it.
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good prediction as the dwandh yudh indeed got interrupted.

Yeh mausam ki baarish, yeh baarish ka paani, yeh paani ke boonde, tujhe hi toh dhoondhe.
Yeh milne ki khwaish, yeh khwaish poorani, ho poori tujhi se, meri yeh kahani.

Never realised how much it suits them.

😳

I hope we get loads of VarSena scenes today.