Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

This song is damn perfect for VarSena❤️ I just love the idea of these two being star crossed lovers.

21st century hota toh sab milkar show boycott karte🤣

VM banaoon?!!...😉🤣
DevRun in 21st century is strictly No NO!!!..🤢🤢
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This is the vid/promo on twitter

But the "pyaar ke liye deni paregi appni jaan" part doesn't seem to be from any other janam. They are wearing the clothes/make-up of this janam only.

The promo's very intriguing.

486792 thumbnail
Riyu,banao VM banao
BTW I certainly don't want 21st century.But maybe they can show that in the last episode.😉Like an epilogue of some kind only for 2 mins.
DevRun will die at each other's side in the final Aryan-Dravidian war.

Time flies away.In the 21st century DS is chilling out at a coffee shop with her friends.Suddenly one of them remarks that a really hot guy has entered the cafe.Devsena turns and sees Varundev.Their eyes meet and they sense some kind of familiarity.

End of story.😉😆
Ab joote mat maarna🤣
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

This is the vid/promo on twitter

But the "pyaar ke liye deni paregi appni jaan" part doesn't seem to be from any other janam. They are wearing the clothes/make-up of this janam only.

The promo's very intriguing.

Perhaps this dwandyudh will end in a draw and they will come across each other in the forest next day and sparks will fly😉😆
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Riyu,banao VM banao

BTW I certainly don't want 21st century.But maybe they can show that in the last episode.😉Like an epilogue of some kind only for 2 mins.

Time flies away.In the 21st century DS is chilling out at a coffee shop with her friends.Suddenly one of them remarks that a really hot guy has entered the cafe.Devsena turns and sees Varundev.Their eyes meet and they sense some kind of familiarity.

End of story.😉😆
Ab joote mat maarna🤣

@21st century epilogue part - It reminded me of a fantasy show called Merlin where this actually happened at the end. Not the coffee shop part but the period characters coming to 21st century part. Though it wasn't the ML and FL rather the 2 MLs :D
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It seemed as if Varun Dev was the one stabbed. His face had the expression of pain not devsena. Almost seemed as if Varun picks up the knife to stab devsena but she stabs him first.
Also the spoilers are talking about a destiny child. So if the reincarnation is in flashback, it means the destiny child has already lived and died🤓
Edited by _Payalj_ - 7 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Riyu,banao VM banao

End of story.😉😆
Ab joote mat maarna🤣

21st century nahin dikhayga yee too tayin hain and yes... it will still be aryan vs dravidian thats what clear...
scene ane do fir dekh te hain kis gane pe VM banani hain..😆😆
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

@21st century epilogue part - It reminded me of a fantasy show called Merlin where this actually happened at the end. Not the coffee shop part but the period characters coming to 21st century part. Though it wasn't the ML and FL rather the 2 MLs :D

You watched Merlin too??Great!! I loved watching Merlin.
But Arthur dies at the end naa😭
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wild guess is they stabbed each other. The VO mentions about the death of Devsena, but from the reactions it seemed that Varundev got stabbed 😕. Anyways, I still feel that it might be a previous incarnation with them as star-crossed lovers. In any case, I am curious indeed...
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, I found a twitter link of the promo. SP tweeted it.

Here you go-

https://twitter.com/StarPlus/status/884812034298097665

VarunSena ❤️

They are on fire!