Today episode was one amazing one best episode of aarambh

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Most awaited devesena and Varun Dev meet the chemistry is seriously amazing and even their song it gud must watch today's episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

To...to thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But sadly today Bahu as said that..."davesena ki mrithu hi dravid raj ka anth hai "...it clear that davesena will die in the end...and aryans will be the winner.
ShyeraStratus thumbnail
I hope not. I mean she said that but doesnt mean she dies. Maybe they reach an agreement?
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
New to the forum
No doubt one of the best episode
Background song ek no
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That's true...amazing episode till date...
Most awaited devsena and varundev face off...
When Devsena says Varundev ... Varundev says someone called me out even he feels her hatred in his name...and last Varundev shakes hands with devsena They both sense something by their touch...they feel something is between them...
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
What a khidhki tod episode !
Best episode till date. Varundev Devasena chemistry was explosive. They literally set the screen on fire.
Varundev could hear and sense Devasena taking his name as well sense her hatred.
When they touched each other for the first time both felt a past connection which confused and mesmerised both of them.
I think actually im fairly certain they're lovers in the past life but they met a tragic end and reborn in enemy clans. But their hearts their souls remember their love .
Let's see when they remember their past birth and the turmoil that'll ensue.
Dreamful thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was really great. Especially the ending, when Devsena meets Varundev. The song was so awesome in that moment. It was really intelligent how she arranged the duel with Varundev, really good idea. The interaction and emotion between them was amazing 😊
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: To...to

But sadly today Bahu as said that..."davesena ki mrithu hi dravid raj ka anth hai "...it clear that davesena will die in the end...and aryans will be the winner.

And then reincarnation??

I hope these reincarnatiom rumours are wrong

Aryans will be winners is something we know as Aryavrata actually was established
vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Hahumaa just meant that she can't take risk as devesena is the only future of Dravidian and here devesena is all ready to put her life in danger wat ever it is I feel Varun Dev and devesena will be together if they live or die but I don't want to any of them to die