New promo - Devasena's Challenge

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
thanks for sharing Amrutha. what a killer promo!
eff the trps i am going to watch and enjoy the show as long as they air such spectacular sequences and story is epic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

486792 thumbnail
This was totally unexpected😲 Devsena went and gave a direct challenge to the Aryan GangπŸ‘πŸ‘ Go girl!!😎 Man!! Karthika's expressions are killer She is sassy,badass and has a swag.⭐️
Varundev looked as if he were already clean bowled 🀣 Yeh toh bas Aarambh hai.Aage aage dekho hota hai kyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

With only two episodes Aarambh has shown a middle finger to all the crappy TRP topper showsπŸ‘πŸ‘

TFS Amrutha!!πŸ€—

candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The promo is amazing. Devasena - what an attitude !! What a swag !!! Enigma !!! A literal soother for my sore eyes wounded by ablaa bichaari mahaan naari FLs who willingly become a slave to their masters (read "grey" shaded MLs), who execute all sorts of violences/crimes as proofs of their "love" !!! Anyways, why Varundev is so giving "I have been clean bowled" looks πŸ˜†!!! Kahin usey past life yaad toh nehin aa gaye!! In one of the promos he was saying something like "Love is not bounded by a single life, but it spans for lives after lives !!" ... If that TB spoiler is true, then can it be like they are fated to be star crossed lovers in their every incarnation!! Anyways, reincarnation stuff can be of a past life instead of a future life as well !! Though I will be hugely disappointed if they stretch the story to 21st century, but I am in as long as the content is good. What I have read is that the main focus of this series is not love, but the clash of two civilizations and that is precisely what has attracted me in the first place. I am so done with the portrayal of "love" on ITV...
Edited by chandrima02 - 7 years ago
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
What a killer promo.
Their chemistry is oozing out of the screen and setting it ablaze.
The entire Aryan gang is like shocked to see this fiery lady. And when she revealed her face , how beautiful she's.
Interesting thing is both are fatally attracted to each other, it's like some cosmic connection.
Varundev was looking like he's attracted to her from the first sight and the moment he touched her , the aggression from Devasena's face also evaporated and she looked mesmerized by this handsome young Aryan warrior. She's truly lost.
Waiting for the love story top begin.
Edited to add- Am I the only one hoping for a triangle between Abrook - Devasena - Varundev.
Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 7 years ago
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Thanks So Much πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 😳 For The Informative Video ! ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜ƒ Interesting And Nice ! ! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ Look Forward πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Manzz - 7 years ago
NimJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ooh... Superb promo .I have watched Kartika in a few movies .What a transformation! She just got into the character perfectly.

The reactions are pretty interesting. Did they just feel something when their hands touched? Ooh...excited for the fight scene and the outcome of this fight... 😊
ShyeraStratus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭😭 StarIndia video not available in my country. someone please help!! i missed most of the promos because they were also StarIndia but want to watch this one!