Making of Aarambh_SP clip

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Short clip from the sets of "Aarambh":

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IV7JEESw04[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thank you for sharing Claudia.
🤗.

Vision, heart and hardwork. i hope to high heavens of tele land.. may the trp gods be merciful and bless this serial with their love.
or else i'll lose remaining faith in trp devta and junta.

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Banjaaran.

thank you for sharing Claudia.
🤗.

Vision, heart and hardwork. i hope to high heavens of tele land.. may the trp gods be merciful and bless this serial with their love.
or else i'll lose remaining faith in trp devta and junta.

I hope the ratings are good, Nimmi, but I still hold my breath as this is not exactly a show for everyone's taste.

Even here on IF, this forum is not very much visited despite the fact that it narrates a love-hate story between the leads. These types of stories are hugely appreciated by the members of IF, but probably the context is not exactly what most of the people here are looking for.
Edited by Etna_Dia - 7 years ago
Golden.dust thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I hope the ratings are good, Nimmi, but I still hold my breath as this is not exactly a show for everyone's taste.

Even here on IF, this forum is not very much visited despite the fact that it narrates a love-hate story between the leads. These types of stories are hugely appreciated by the members of IF, but probably the context is not exactly what most of the people here are looking for.

I feel this forum isn't much active coz it's a biweekly show and today is trp day I'm really hoping the ratings to be good as leads share crackling chemistry the forum will get active once we get devrun scenes together😳
Etna_Dia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alice_Lucy

I feel this forum isn't much active coz it's a biweekly show and today is trp day I'm really hoping the ratings to be good as leads share crackling chemistry the forum will get active once we get devrun scenes together😳

Finger crossed to be as you say 😊
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

yeah it is a mytho-fantasy fic. not everyone's cuppa. even if it doesn't tear through trp roof i want it to do well. decent ratings and proper progress of the story and envisaged ending. to be honest i'll be mortified if my serial were to rank around likes of naagin.😆.
nayy.. let the trps be decent enough so that makers aren't pressurized and are allowed to tell the story the way they want to.
i won't worry about forum activities Claudia. this is a bi-weekly niche show.
Shows which are not faring well on trp chart are sometimes ranked high here. our old forum is active less because it is liked but more because it is hated. psst. Imli. Yeh hai mohabbatein forum is more of a fan fiction forum. literally no discussion threads there.
i personally prefer a forum which offers some substance rather than a forum where there is no scope for discussion, debate or fun.
forum ranks and activities has no or lot less connection with real world mate.

Edited by Banjaaran. - 7 years ago