Loved the promo and interesting to see love story
Am a huge fan of Mythology shows 😳
And my only reason Rajneesh Duggal 😳
Edited by Sadhanamomo - 7 years ago
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
My reasons
1. Writer .. It's written by bahubali writer n writing is what forms the strong base of any show or film... Writer is great we all know tht ...cz he's great no doubts on that

2. It's a finite series so no scope of adding bullshit which all other shows do n just stretch the show unnecessarily!
It keeps u sure what is gonna come n keeps u hooked to story ..

3. The cast ..I am liking rajnesh n karthika... He looks cool as Aryan varun dev n he s not overdoing anything...
Rajnesh looks poised n in thoughts not breaking the aryan rules!
Karthika is rocking in her action zone...the looks she gives being in combat mode is killer no actress in tellywood does that we kno tht too LOL..
She speaks dialogues with emphasis cz she's shown too confident of her self so it justifies that...
Love track is yet to start but m most xcited after watching a mini love promo.. it looked hot !

4. Location n grandiose ... Love d locations ..it's inspired by bahubali so obviously we ll see grand huge sets n breathtaking locations ... It's grand n I love it it makes u feel tht u are witnessing our very own great civilization ..

Well d most imp is its Concept we never saw this...n it just exceeds expectations!!

I m very much into d show...
Its refreshing n very strong!

Edited by Sonia_prc - 7 years ago
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First reason - writer of bahubali
Second - it's a fiction based on historical background, so writer can take the plot anyway he likes without butchering history for TRP
Then it's made on a huge scale along with excellent VFX and cinematography that makes the episodes more convincing to viewers. This would be the very reason why I am watching this show.
Other than that, the plot which includes war craft, deception, conspiracy along with politics has always been my favorite.

Thank you @TM for this post. Reading all those comments from previous pages made clear what we all would like to see in the serial! And as well its a nice way to interact with members of the forum.

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Because it is from Baahubali team
Dreamful thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Was able to connect with this show almost instantly. Love the performance of the actors and actresses, I think they are doing a superb job. Especially Rajneesh Duggal and Karthika Nair. Great performance by the lead actors. The storyline is unique, something new and really interesting. The scenes are fantastic and captivating. Very detailed and well done. Got hooked after the first episode already and liked every episode since then.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My reason
I got hooked to the concept , I like fantasy

I also like finite series

Good actors

Script and direction both seem good
Edited by NandiniRaizadaa - 7 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Fantasy concept

Execution

Stellar yet Non-popular starcast (they dont come with star-struck fans and fan baggage)

Great acting (Varundev guy needs to emote a bit more, though his character is supposed to be more subdued compared to Devsena's..yet..)

Love the well written character of Devsena. Powerful, fearless, stunning and graciously beautiful (A complete Queen)...puts to shame the rest of the TV FLs.

Set design, costumes and cinematography.)Would have preferred lead to tie up his hair into a knot!)

BreezyBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Many.
First and foremost Baahubali writer.
Im a telugite basically & I always had faith in Vijayemdra Prasad's stories. For the first time his vision had a different story-telling (director) so I wanted to give a shot.

Then the male lead actor who is an eye-candy for sure. Wasnt sure about the female lead but now I can say she's doing justice.

Next, I've always loved historical kinda shows. Sick of Naagin, bhooths etc which are a total crap with no sense of creativity. Aarambh is a relief. Waiting for the weekend desperately now.

Devsena and Varundev, I cant describe how much Im hooked to them.
-Euphemia- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Banjaaran.

Mine:

Bahubali writer.
Fantasy tale.
promos looks magnificent.
some really good and stellar actors onboard.
looks like magnum opus.
Rajneesh is easy on eyes☺️ and few other eye candies for nain sukh ala Tarun.(yeah a girl got to be shallow.)

the forum is open ahoy.
hello people... may this ride be adventurous.
Shumbh Aarambh!

hi nimmi di
we meet again
to all others hi
I m Aisha
firstly the only reason why i was sceptical about his show was the leads acting. I ll be honest I m not the biggest fan of it.( though they have grown on me) but the writers and creatives have carved the characters so well that i fell in love and i m in awe of varundev and devsena! like someone said on this forum and i can see the heart behind the show

now my reasons for watching the show
the last show which I used to watch was messed up ( you can ignore this point as well)
breathtakingly beautiful shots and cinematography!
grandeur of the show!
i know it already that the story is going to surprise me! itis no typical story with just different faces!!
a fantasy tale in the backdrop of history is always engaging for me.
did i mention DevRun.
❤️

Edited by aishagup - 7 years ago
neetr91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantasy show...Aryan-Dravidian relationship...and the female and male lead cast somewhat glued me to the show.
Edited by neetr91 - 7 years ago