Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

+1000

I agree that this show is extremely unique and interesting.
I am just praying that the channel doesn't interfere.The channel mostly ruins everything.

Good that its fnite series... The story has such a strong basis and mostly well written characters... so rare Indian TVs.. don't want it to be ruined for trp sake specially by channel..
BTW does Varundutta Devsena reminds you of Pragjotish?... cause it reminds me at some moment..๐Ÿ˜†...though that story has totally different turn but some things were same... specially the hero was from aryan clan and the girl was from some dravidian kingdom...
Edited by BabyHimavari - 7 years ago
Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like grand narratives and strong, powerful characters against a large-scale background that amplifies things. The promos looked fairly interesting to me also and while I didn't enjoy Bahubali 1, I liked Bahubali 2 and Devsena. Mytho-epics are always exceedingly interesting to me. I can only hope that they can tell the story they set out to and not close down for TRP pressure.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have lots of reasons to watch the show but primarilyit was because of the writer of Bahubali. Secondly the execution and trailers promos were so interestingthat made me think about it. I was bored becausenothing much is coming on tv which impresses me and I wanted to watch a historical show after Jodha Akbar,so yeah here I'm with lots if expectations. Actors look fit and amazing. Let's see how it goes.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Hello Debo!!๐Ÿค—

This is Ashi urf Andromeda๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

I did feel I know you!!!!๐Ÿ˜›

Even though I didn't recognize the username!!!!

I have seen you in PYPC forum!!!!

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

I did feel I know you!!!!๐Ÿ˜›

Even though I didn't recognize the username!!!!

I have seen you in PYPC forum!!!!

yes I am there..I was active member but then I became silent member..๐Ÿ˜†
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Varundev !!!
Formation of Aryavrat !!
Brilliant casting. Specially all the actors of ArYa clans are not only extremely good looking ( even Tej Sapru looking good ) but all of them are giving some goosebumps inducing performance.
Ohh , did I say Varundev ??? All hail to the gorgeous invincible warrior !!!
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
My reasons for watching Aarambh :

1. Varundev. What a character. magnificent , powerful, sweet, humble, loving , cunning, gritty , intelligent , survivor , warrior , mutant , enigma, supersonic hotness * cries at his level of ultra hotness *

2. Arya boyz and their panty dropping hawtness ! I mean...just look at the lot... MAH GAWD ... they're made of sugar , spice and every thing nice. * Cries at their level of lethal hotness * I don't understand why the hell do they need to put up a war to invade Dravid lands , shouldn't any reasonably God abiding person simply hand them over lands , goods , beauties and such things as they deem desirable in a damn big platter ??
I mean freaking look at them , * fans myself * they look they are a clan of DemiGods , with Varundev and Abhruk leading the lot.

3. Varundev-Devsena sizzling chemistry . They're pretty much explosive and organic together ! Very much excited and eager to see their love story.

4. To see the journey of invincible warrior Varundev , conquering his way to glory and become the greatest warrior and leader of his age.

5. Varundev-Abhruk love hate bromance.

6. Establishment of Aryavrat , the first step towards creating Bharatbarsh.

7. Histo- mytho genre . They're my favorite genre and they just up the game and every thing is so grand and magnificent and mystic and mysterious about that era. The aura and enigma of the people, royals , religions, kingdoms, wars , societies , rituals , cultures- I just lap up every thing of that bygone era ,

8. Err.. Varundev. With out him I wouldn't have been watching this show at all , period.
Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 7 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My reasons
1. Interesting concept and a finite series

2. Rajniesh Duggal as Varun Dev - a big reason to watch this show๐Ÿ˜ณ

3. It is made on sucha grand scale, written by Bahubali's writer .

4. Love story of Devasena and Varun Deva

5. Did i say that before - for Rajniesh aka Varun Deva๐Ÿ˜†
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello!
I'm intrigued by the Aryan-Dravidian clash concept...quite unique! And then it's from the writers of Bahubali...
The matriarchy followed by the Dravidians and the fearless persona of Devsena interests me!! It makes me feel empowered as a woman, at some level...though I know it's a work of fiction!! Lol
naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do not usually watch hindi shows but I decided to give a try to Aarambh since it is competing with my only favorite show on Indian TV right now, which is Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta.
1. I loved the grand scenic locations, the supporting characters, and the visual effects.

2. The music is really good.

3. The whole plot seems nice and very intense, this story will revolve mainly around the war between Varun and Devsena (respectively for their clans). It will definitely involve a lot of politics, misunderstandings, corruption, and a lot of negative characters.

4. I just hope the makers know how to handle this plot as this is a TV show (longer hours, many more episodes). They must show thrilling content to keep the viewers hooked. I really really really hope that they do not stretch the plots unnecessarily, which would definitely make me lose interest.

5. First impressions of the leads - I do not intend to hurt anyone here but I was not that charmed by our leads. I will still have to give them more time and see if I like them more with time.
Rajniesh does not emote through his eyes and his voice does not give off that roar of an Aryan warrior. He is lacking the expressions from his face, he really needs to work on it as he seems weak while dialogue delivery.
On the other hand, Karthika is expressing over the top. She needs to balance her expressions as it shows she is filled with overconfidence. Whereas they were trying to show only the confidence, bravery and pride but she seemed liked a spoiled princess.

Edited by naturesk - 7 years ago