Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Two reasons for watching it!!!!

It is a finite series (I had also watched Reporters of the same production house and they do not extend except by a few episodes)!!!!

Devsena and her society looks really cool!!!!

486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

why regretting? πŸ˜•

yes we are destined forum partners πŸ˜†

Coz now I feel that Andromeda was way better.πŸ˜†
Yup!! Forum partners forever!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi fellows I am here too...πŸ€—
I am basically interested in the show for its concept... The story of clashes between clans seems intriguing...
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

hi fellows I am here too...πŸ€—

I am basically interested in the show for its concept... The story of clashes between clans seems intriguing...

Riyu darling!!!! πŸ€—
What a pleasant surprise!!
I am here for the same reason as you are.😳But I also love the hottie AryansπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Riyu darling!!!! πŸ€—

What a pleasant surprise!!
I am here for the same reason as you are.😳But I also love the hottie AryansπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Even I am hottie aryan's fan!...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³... sare ke sare hotties bhare huye hain aryan clan mein..
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey everyone. My reason of watching this show is firstly the promos were awsum & it looked like an interesting concept . I have no idea about the clash between aryans & Dravidians but would love to see that . Lastly it's a finite series if I am not wrong & written by Bahubali writer only adds to it
486792 thumbnail

Even I am hottie aryan's fan!...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³... sare ke sare hotties bhare huye hain aryan clan mein..

The gods of hotness have blessed the Aryans 😳😳
Rajneesh will kill me one day.❀️
MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My reason is bahubali writer
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

The gods of hotness have blessed the Aryans 😳😳

Rajneesh will kill me one day.❀️

Chalo we r on same boat... but apart from hotness of Aryan or love story... I am more interested on the main theme of story... the clash between two civilization and how its going to end... this show has great potential... only if channel doesn't interfere wid trp things and let it flow the way it is planned then it would be a roller coaster ride for us...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
486792 thumbnail

Chalo we r on same boat... but apart from hotness of Aryan or love story... I am more interested on the main theme of story... the clash between two civilization and how its going to end... this show has great potential... only if channel doesn't interfere wid trp things and let it flow the way it is planned then it would be a roller coaster ride for us...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

+1000
I agree that this show is extremely unique and interesting.
I am just praying that the channel doesn't interfere.The channel mostly ruins everything.