Views

Users

Frequent Posters

486792 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Banjaaran.

heya Ayesha.
this is nimmi.

finite series sounds music to ears courtesy our desi shows as old as Baas of tele lands.

and yes.. it doesn't claim to be historical series or naatakiya rupaantar of authentically researched history. praise be the lord. i am terrified of such historicals. as someone who believes in mysticism, afterlife, ghosts and all it makes me lose my faith in all that. makes me question why didn't aatma of Akbar do sar kalaam of entire Jodha Akbar unit for turning him into such epic Emperor.

scale and grandeur are on epic level. the makers are not holding it back. moolah or effort. yeah to that.

gee.. now we are talking. eye candies. Rajneesh, Tarun, that India calling serial guy.. aane do. aane do.
casting is terrific indeed. i am looking forward for the all the characters and the actors.

24 June.. C'mon already.

cheers to new Aarambh Ayesha. pleasure meeting you.๐Ÿ˜ณ

So true.After the never ending chewing gum of soap operas in our Telly land this finite series sounds heavenly.
The best part is that this series is properly planned and executed.So there is no chance of butchering the story.

Uff!! After watching the recent so called historicals (Jodha Akbar,Ashoka) I have grown allergic to the term Natakiya Rupantar
Seriously even I am questioning my beliefs.Emperor Ashoka and Akbar's spirits should have waged a war on the units of their respective shows.
I have become a fan of Goldie Behl.When asked about Aarambh,the first thing he said that it's a completely fictional show.Dil khush kar ditta!!

And now coming to our common topic of interest.The hawt Aryan boysโ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ Seriously I want the show to begin today itself.
486792 thumbnail

@blue: ๐Ÿ˜†. I have seen only one of those so-called creative shows of EK and before quitting it, I wrote thesis on her. You can very well imagine the status of mind after thesis submission๐Ÿ˜‰
@pink: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ An orphan male lead is preferable for a daily soap rather than with a handful of relations to ML.

Thesis on EK. now this i HAVE to read. post it here please. we all will add our vishesh tippanis too. she evokes lot many eestrong emoshions thanks to her err creativity.

orphan male lead? even if he is a mutant or alien born out of amoeba soon when the story is settled and everything looks happy and sunshiny somehow; from somewhere his maa, maasi, bua, daadi, nani and khandaan will descend somehow and then tada.. drama galore.

Luckily for us Varundev probably has a father only.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
His promo was about his Baba Ka Samaan.Chalo good for us.Baba over Mom-Maasi-Dadi-Naani-Bua-Chachi paltan anyday.
Let's hope his khaandan is limited to his Dad only. ๐Ÿ˜†
Swarna_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice topic

My reasons to watch
Bahubali's writer
Fantasy tale
Karthika's portrayal as Devsena
Edited by Swarna_99 - 7 years ago
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jaaneman!!!! Its you again. I knew we'd meet here. Well I love history and anything even iota of it attracts me like moth to fire. Hopefully I won't be burnt here.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am here too Nimmi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

I am here too Nimmi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hello Debo!!๐Ÿค—
This is Ashi urf Andromeda๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Hello Debo!!๐Ÿค—

This is Ashi urf Andromeda๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

you changed your UN..when?๐Ÿ˜ฒ...btw again we meet..in another forum...๐Ÿ˜†
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

you changed your UN..when?๐Ÿ˜ฒ...btw again we meet..in another forum...๐Ÿ˜†

Changed it a month ago.And I am already regretting it๐Ÿ˜†
We are destined to meet in different forums it seems๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Changed it a month ago.And I am already regretting it๐Ÿ˜†

We are destined to meet in different forums it seems๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

why regretting? ๐Ÿ˜•

yes we are destined forum partners ๐Ÿ˜†
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

hola twinkle.

Bahubali writer scores indeed.
though Aryan-Dravidian theory has been debunked there are many myths and theories around. no one knows for sure if it is history or propaganda myth. either ways not much is known of the clash and hence the way the story that will be presented will be fascinating. (i hope). win win for us either ways.

same pinch. Deva sena rocks. she was THE woman. Karthika wowed me and won me over in the promos. she is fierce. let's see how this devasena rolls. may she rock.

i hope this shows definitely fulfill your hopes. cheers.๐Ÿ˜ณ
love.

Hello Nimmi ๐Ÿค—
(i got to know your name by reading previous comment).

Nice to meet you.You are absolutely right and i loved how you explained the whole thing about the show's story.I have read little about Aryan and Dravidian during scholl days and not that much about their clash.So the story telling will be definitely fascinating. Yes it will be a win case for us by any ways.

I just saw a few scenes of Devsena today as i missed most of the episode due to a sudden family problem and she totally rocked it.

With love, โค๏ธ
Twinkle..