Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ramyalaxmi

I watch only selected serials which worth my time.
Following are the reasons for planning to watch the show.
1. Its Aryan-Dravidian relationship plot
2. It is a finite series and in weekends only.
3. It is not EK show.
4. Assuming the show to be not saas-bahu tiresomeness boring storyline
5. Karthika's performance (observed in promo)

If the above points are not fulfilled, then I may stop watching with first 1 or 2 episodes. (Tolerance limit is very less for me๐Ÿ˜‰)

Hope it has the shades of Madurai Meenakshi's story.๐Ÿ˜Š

big hi Ramya and ditto to all your points.
especially the third one. EK name is as effective as red light in traffic signal. even better than red light i say. i screech to halt, then channel Chudail's ulte pair and run for my life in opposite direction.

let's hope Varun dev doesn't have a mom, grandmom, maasi and lurking relatives around. no to saas and bahus.

your tolerance level is way better than mine girl. i have a record of bailing out before ending of first scene.๐Ÿ˜†.

amen to your wishes.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle55

Very good,interesting and apt topic at this point .My reason to watch Aarambh are-

1. The Show is written by the writer of Baahubali So it has to be of a good content.
2. The subject of the story itself, which is set on a historical backdrop. I love shows having some history behind it. And i have a curiosity of that era the show is going to present us.
3.The Publicity. It can attract you instantly.
4.Karthika's fierce portrayal as Devsena..i already fond of any character named Devsena after baahubali. This name implies strong character.And after seeing Karthika on an elephant's proboscis, am super excited to watch it.
5.The airing time,weekend is My fav time to watch TV.

Hope the Show will fulfil my expectations. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hola twinkle.

Bahubali writer scores indeed.
though Aryan-Dravidian theory has been debunked there are many myths and theories around. no one knows for sure if it is history or propaganda myth. either ways not much is known of the clash and hence the way the story that will be presented will be fascinating. (i hope). win win for us either ways.

same pinch. Deva sena rocks. she was THE woman. Karthika wowed me and won me over in the promos. she is fierce. let's see how this devasena rolls. may she rock.

i hope this shows definitely fulfill your hopes. cheers.๐Ÿ˜ณ
love.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adhyakumarijha

nice topic

my reason-
bahubali s writers
intresting promos

thank you Adhya.
good to see you. we meet again after Swabhimaan.๐Ÿ˜Š.
hope the serial turns out to be as good as promised by the awesome promos.
*fingers crossed*

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Banjaaran.

thank you Adhya.
good to see you. we meet again after Swabhimaan.๐Ÿ˜Š.
hope the serial turns out to be as good as promised by the awesome promos.
*fingers crossed*

Nice to meet you too nimmi ๐Ÿค—
miss your posts in Swabhiman forum please be more active there would love too read your analysis on recent episodes specially today's episode Nairan scene

Hope so too that this show will be worth the wait
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

especially the third one. EK name is as effective as red light in traffic signal. even better than red light i say. i screech to halt, then channel Chudail's ulte pair and run for my life in opposite direction.

let's hope Varun dev doesn't have a mom, grandmom, maasi and lurking relatives around. no to saas and bahus.

your tolerance level is way better than mine girl. i have a record of bailing out before ending of first scene.๐Ÿ˜†.

amen to your wishes.

@blue: ๐Ÿ˜†. I have seen only one of those so-called creative shows of EK and before quitting it, I wrote thesis on her. You can very well imagine the status of mind after thesis submission๐Ÿ˜‰
@pink: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ An orphan male lead is preferable for a daily soap rather than with a handful of relations to ML.
Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adhyakumarijha

Nice to meet you too nimmi ๐Ÿค—
miss your posts in Swabhiman forum please be more active there would love too read your analysis on recent episodes specially today's episode Nairan scene

Hope so too that this show will be worth the wait

you are sweet Adhya.
๐Ÿค—

missed few epis of Swabhimaan. catching up with the episodes now. and if the moment grabs will write about it for sure.
thank you so much for your lovely words.

hopes and wishes. *everything crossed now*

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramyalaxmi

amen to your wishes.

@blue: ๐Ÿ˜†. I have seen only one of those so-called creative shows of EK and before quitting it, I wrote thesis on her. You can very well imagine the status of mind after thesis submission๐Ÿ˜‰
@pink: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ An orphan male lead is preferable for a daily soap rather than with a handful of relations to ML.

Thesis on EK. now this i HAVE to read. post it here please. we all will add our vishesh tippanis too. she evokes lot many eestrong emoshions thanks to her err creativity.

orphan male lead? even if he is a mutant or alien born out of amoeba soon when the story is settled and everything looks happy and sunshiny somehow; from somewhere his maa, maasi, bua, daadi, nani and khandaan will descend somehow and then tada.. drama galore.

Golden.dust thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mine:

Bahubali writer.
Fantasy tale.
promos looks magnificent.
some really good and stellar actors onboard.
looks like magnum opus.
Rajneesh is easy on eyesโ˜บ๏ธ and few other eye candies for nain sukh ala Tarun.(yeah a girl got to be shallow.)

the forum is open ahoy.
hello people... may this ride be adventurous.
Shumbh Aarambh!

My first reason to watch Aarambh is karthika๐Ÿ˜ณnext vijayendra sir, Rajneesh is an eye candyโ˜บ๏ธ the set is magnificent and grand I find the story line gripping through the promos
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thesis on EK. now this i HAVE to read. post it here please. we all will add our vishesh tippanis too. she evokes lot many eestrong emoshions thanks to her err creativity.

orphan male lead? even if he is a mutant or alien born out of amoeba soon when the story is settled and everything looks happy and sunshiny somehow; from somewhere his maa, maasi, bua, daadi, nani and khandaan will descend somehow and then tada.. drama galore.

@bold: ๐Ÿ˜†
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any side effects
I will give a sample chapter (post) from that thesis๐Ÿ˜‰
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4656252&PID=134936403&#p134936403

@blue: Oh no. Let Devasena close their chapter ๐Ÿ˜‰

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i watched the Promos and it just looks fantastic.
I love fantasy, and this is awesome!!

Plus, I see some old friends here!! *Waving*