Your reasons for watching Aarambh?

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Mine:

Bahubali writer.
Fantasy tale.
promos looks magnificent.
some really good and stellar actors onboard.
looks like magnum opus.
Rajneesh is easy on eyes☺️ and few other eye candies for nain sukh ala Tarun.(yeah a girl got to be shallow.)

the forum is open ahoy.
hello people... may this ride be adventurous.
Shumbh Aarambh!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@TM
Very good topic.

My reasons:
Baahubali writer
Fantasy tale
It's a finite show with very good actors..
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am really in the mood of seeing some historical based drama, with kings and queens and military strategies, and this show comes just at the perfect time.

The promos are also marvelous, at film level. It seems as someone has put his heart into it and this is a good sign.

The leads are experienced actors with a film background.

Everything indicates a unique show that can't be missed by no one who search for quality entertainment.

P.S. I am very glad to see you here, Nimmi. I badly want to read your reviews and I hope this show gives you reasons to compose them.
486792 thumbnail
This is a very interesting topic @TM.😃
Okay so let's begin by introducing ourselves.My name is Ayesha.
And I have quite a few reasons for watching Aarambh.

First and foremost,it's from the writer of Bahubali.So that ends any doubt regarding its content.Also the fact that it's a finite series.

Secondly,it does not claim to be a historical series.It's a fictional show set in the backdrop of the Aryan-Dravidian clash.That's why it fascinates me.

Thirdly,I am damn impressed by its scale and grandeur.Goldie and Srishti have done an excellent job with its presentation so far.👏My curiosity for the show increases with each promo.

Lastly,a very selfish reason which is human nature.😉😆 Rajneesh looks hot as Varundev❤️Tarun is another eye candy.The casting is magnificent with experienced actors.

So yes!! I can't wait for Aarambh's aarambh.

Edited by --BlackSheep-- - 7 years ago
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I watch only selected serials which worth my time.
Following are the reasons for planning to watch the show.
1. Its Aryan-Dravidian relationship plot
2. It is a finite series and in weekends only.
3. It is not EK show.
4. Assuming the show to be not saas-bahu tiresomeness boring storyline
5. Karthika's performance (observed in promo)

If the above points are not fulfilled, then I may stop watching with first 1 or 2 episodes. (Tolerance limit is very less for me😉)

Hope it has the shades of Madurai Meenakshi's story.😊

Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Very good,interesting and apt topic at this point .My reason to watch Aarambh are-

1. The Show is written by the writer of Baahubali So it has to be of a good content.
2. The subject of the story itself, which is set on a historical backdrop. I love shows having some history behind it. And i have a curiosity of that era the show is going to present us.
3.The Publicity. It can attract you instantly.
4.Karthika's fierce portrayal as Devsena..i already fond of any character named Devsena after baahubali. This name implies strong character.And after seeing Karthika on an elephant's proboscis, am super excited to watch it.
5.The airing time,weekend is My fav time to watch TV.

Hope the Show will fulfil my expectations. 😳

Edited by twinkle55 - 7 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
nice topic
my reason-
bahubali s writers
intresting promos

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

@TM
Very good topic.

My reasons:
Baahubali writer
Fantasy tale
It's a finite show with very good actors..

thank you Swetha and chame pinch.
oh you missed the boys. sirf actors eh? no nainsukh? or you left them for us.😈. thankh ku girl.
kidding.😆

Baahubali writer is topping the charts. may this story be epic too.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I am really in the mood of seeing some historical based drama, with kings and queens and military strategies, and this show comes just at the perfect time.

The promos are also marvelous, at film level. It seems as someone has put his heart into it and this is a good sign.

The leads are experienced actors with a film background.

Everything indicates a unique show that can't be missed by no one who search for quality entertainment.

P.S. I am very glad to see you here, Nimmi. I badly want to read your reviews and I hope this show gives you reasons to compose them.

Claudia.
🤗
big squishy bear hugs.

so good to see you here. hope we found a base to plonk ourselves in. may this serial be as good as it promised.
as you said.. it does looks like it is someone's dream project. lot of heart went into it. and it shows.

awwiie.. love ya mate. would love to pen down reviews but above all would love to read your thoughts because you capture emotions and feelings and the depth waaayyy better than me.

so cheers to new beginnings. hoping for a glorious journey and worthy end.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

This is a very interesting topic @TM.😃

Okay so let's begin by introducing ourselves.My name is Ayesha.
And I have quite a few reasons for watching Aarambh.

First and foremost,it's from the writer of Bahubali.So that ends any doubt regarding its content.Also the fact that it's a finite series.

Secondly,it does not claim to be a historical series.It's a fictional show set in the backdrop of the Aryan-Dravidian clash.That's why it fascinates me.

Thirdly,I am damn impressed by its scale and grandeur.Goldie and Srishti have done an excellent job with its presentation so far.👏My curiosity for the show increases with each promo.

Lastly,a very selfish reason which is human nature.😉😆 Rajneesh looks hot as Varundev❤️Tarun is another eye candy.The casting is magnificent with experienced actors.

So yes!! I can't wait for Aarambh's aarambh.

heya Ayesha.
this is nimmi.

finite series sounds music to ears courtesy our desi shows as old as Baas of tele lands.

and yes.. it doesn't claim to be historical series or naatakiya rupaantar of authentically researched history. praise be the lord. i am terrified of such historicals. as someone who believes in mysticism, afterlife, ghosts and all it makes me lose my faith in all that. makes me question why didn't aatma of Akbar do sar kalaam of entire Jodha Akbar unit for turning him into such epic Emperor.

scale and grandeur are on epic level. the makers are not holding it back. moolah or effort. yeah to that.

gee.. now we are talking. eye candies. Rajneesh, Tarun, that India calling serial guy.. aane do. aane do.
casting is terrific indeed. i am looking forward for the all the characters and the actors.

24 June.. C'mon already.

cheers to new Aarambh Ayesha. pleasure meeting you.😳